“Love this hotel”

Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Vallejo
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was in Vallejo on a family emergency and had booked a room at Motel 6. It was too scary for me to stay there so Kaiser Hospital helped me get a last-minute room at the Courtyard. The staff at the hotel were incredible. I was there 6 days and every day they woulld stop and ask me how I was doing. It was a rough trip, but made more bearable because of their kindness. The hotel is beautiful, the location is great and of course, the people are fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel. Its the only place I'll ever stay at in Vallejo.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Six Flags. The lights are beautiful at night.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Ruth A, Guest Service Representative at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

lat20509, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and all of the wonderful compliments. We are also glad to hear you love our hotel. We strive to give the best service and best rooms to all of our guest and we are looking forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

No free breakfast. I just think It Should be included for 200 bucks a night. The pool is nice. Room was nice. They need to update the shower head in the room that I had though. Bed and pillows are really comfy. Enjoyed the stay though.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ruth A, Guest Service Representative at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you anthonymalish for the 4 star rating on our hotel and the compliments. I have forwarded your comment on furnishing a free breakfast to the appropriate department and will see what we can do. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Had an awesome trip to Discovery Kingdom partly because I stayed at Courtyard. It was an easy walk to the park and you don't have to pay the parking fee. The staff is courteous and the hotel clean. You can tell that the hotel was renovated from a far older one because of minor details and fixtures but did not detract from the overall experience. I would stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Ruth A, Guest Service Representative at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments on our hotel and staff Jason B. we are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I really had a nice experience here. I was checked in by a very customer oriented person. I believe her name was Maralee (Probably not right.) Everyone at the hotel is very welcoming. It seems rather new and has a nice lay out of rooms! I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Try and get a suite if you can. They are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Ruth A, Guest Service Representatives at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you fro the 5 star rating Jim A. and all of the compliments on our hotel and staff. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Sabina saved our trip and she was absolutely amazing! We planned a nice drive into Napa Valley from Phoenix and had a stay booked in LA and then here at this Courtyard for a friends wedding. Upon leaving Phoenix we hit a terrible dust storm and were stuck in traffic for hours with multiple accidents putting us hours behind schedule. We ended up cancelling our room in LA because arriving at 3 am and then leaving at 6/7am really wasn't going to be a smart decision financially and logistically so we drove the whole night instead arriving at the Courtyard at like 6am. I understand it's practically impossible to get an early check in like 6:30am for your stay that day, but Sabina was very accommodating and made it happen. We were so tired and thankful for her efforts. We enjoyed a beautiful wedding after some much needed rest. I enjoyed the free flowing champagne a little too much at the wedding and we needed to request a late check out before our dreadful drive back to Phoenix. Again she was able to accommodate us and extend our check out time several more hours. We enjoyed a nice breakfast at their cafe and then napped for a few hours before our trip home. Please recognize Sabina for her top notch hospitality! It's employees like her who make trips memorable for guests. Even though our trip was short, she definitely made it special for us. We will fly next time because that drive was brutal.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jennifer G, Manager at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Greetings, Mark H! Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that Sabina came to the rescue and delivered excellent guest service. She is truly a very fine associate with us. We have shared your feedback with our entire hotel team so as to recognize and inspire. Thank you for choosing Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley and we look forward to your next visit!

Jennifer Gee
Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vallejo
0.5 km away
4.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Napa Valley - American Canyon
4.4 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Napa American Canyon

Been to Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley? Share your experiences!