“Delicious pizza”

Pizano's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #9 of 294 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We stopped in Visalia en route to Sequoia National Park. After searching for somewhere open for lunch, we found Pizano's. The pizza is one of the very best we've ever had. Restaurant is fairly small. Service was good. It was strange, however, to have to leave the restaurant and walk down the street to another location to use their restroom!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This little joint slings the best pizza in town. All ingredients are fresh and locally sourced when possible. The daily specials are always creative.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I've had the pleasure of having take out pizza and dining in pizza here and both were really very delicious. No complaints there at all.
While waiting for out take out pizza we had a couple of beers at the bar which was a nice way killing time. When we dined in we found the service really friendly and efficient and our server made some great recommendations. I'm looking forward to going back. Would gladly recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I don't eat pizza very often even though I love it. But I had some at Pizano's last weeks and it was delicious. Thin crust, great mozzarella cheese, and delicious tomatoes. (I could have used a few more tomatoes though.)

Nice atmosphere, and good service.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Very good pizza!
Place is kinda small and gets very crowded. Waited for quite a while before food came, but it was worth the wait...

Been to Pizano's Wood Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!