“Bad service but really good pizza”
Review of Me-n-ed's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Me-n-ed's Pizzeria
Ranked #234 of 303 Restaurants in Visalia
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Lets face it, the service here is usually horrible and slow LOL. The prices are not cheap, but the pizza is really good.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

This review is for the Me-N-Eds pizzeria (#19) on Mooney. Person taking the order could not describe the thickness of the dough. Ordered a pizza and was told it would take 15 minutes. 30 minutes later, after taking a while to get someone's attention, I was told it would be 10 minutes more. Staff was busy chatting an did everything but roll their eyes if a customer needed attention. The pizza was OK but the ingredients were not well distributed.
I guess that this is a chain. I won't be back.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

So my family and I decide to dine out on an August Friday evening. We thought to ourselves it would be nice to have pizza straight out of the oven for dinner, typically we have it delivered. We also decided to dine early in order to beat the crowd. When we arrived and walked I to the restaurant we felt as though we came from the freezer to the oven. Granted, it must have been 105 outside at the time. Everyone new customer including myself asked the cashiers why it was so hot inside. As I patiently waited you heard different versions of why it was hot. The cashiers mainly stated the ac was down. On my way to the table where my family was waiting I overheard two employees state how corporate would not allow them to lower the temperature. On top of feeling like you were being baked we waited over 40 minutes and our pizza was still not ready. At that time we have had enough of sitting in the sauna and asked for a refund and left to another establishment. We have not been back since. This wasn't our first bad experience. I once waited 1.5 hours for an in store pic up because they ran out of pepperoni. Yes, true.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

Used to have the best pizza in town...now with all the Pizza Wars going on I'm afraid they've succumbed to price. The pizza is noticeably different. Never been at a pizza joint that charges for ranch! They charge you for plastic kids cups even if they just want water! Salad bar is rather lame...Too bad because this used to be the best pizza around!