“Tasty food, need more seating for large groups”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #24 of 234 Restaurants in Vista
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We had an early lunch here on Sunday. There were 7 in our party including 2 children and my mother in law in a wheelchair. Luckily there were 2 tables for 4 I could push together as the only large table was already occupied. Other patrons helped me move chairs. it would have been nice for employees to help! The food at Panera Bread is always good but this particular restaurant needs more seating, especially seating that can be reconfigured easily for more than 4 people.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Great tasting food always consistently good. Sometimes not enough seating.

My food has always been good but it's not as nice as some of the Panera's I've been to. You can always expect the same great taste at each one. I think I've been to about 10 different sites

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Panera Bread in Vista is a pretty busy place. Food is good, prices are good and the service is great. Like I said, it is busy, but the line goes fast.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Looking for a nice spot to relax. This is it. With plenty of parking and plenty of room to sit and enjoy your meal, put this location on you list. Close to the freeway and accessible from many major roads, they really have it all figured out.

This is a must for anyone who likes healthy food and a clean restaurant. The sandwiches are always very good. Try the sea salt chips.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Fresh bakery in the restaurant, excellent variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, great iced tea choices. The menu changes seasonally. They also donate breads to local food banks, excellent company, I have been to many locations-join Rewards program for free items.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!