“Good sandwiches and great cookies!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Vista
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Vista is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This is a solid place for lunch and sandwiches. The service is quick and the cookies are always a nice addition to any meal!!!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I am in love with their broccoli cheddar bread bowls if you love broccoli then I highly recommend them.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We had an early lunch here on Sunday. There were 7 in our party including 2 children and my mother in law in a wheelchair. Luckily there were 2 tables for 4 I could push together as the only large table was already occupied. Other patrons helped me move chairs. it would have been nice for employees to help! The food at Panera Bread is always good but this particular restaurant needs more seating, especially seating that can be reconfigured easily for more than 4 people.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Great tasting food always consistently good. Sometimes not enough seating.

My food has always been good but it's not as nice as some of the Panera's I've been to. You can always expect the same great taste at each one. I think I've been to about 10 different sites

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Panera Bread in Vista is a pretty busy place. Food is good, prices are good and the service is great. Like I said, it is busy, but the line goes fast.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!