Vista Bed and Breakfast
US$149
US$219
Residence Inn
US$139
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The Vista B&B has moved to 420 Hutchison St. in Vista, CA. This B&B has direct access to a hot tub and pool with a fabulous view! The sunsets are spectacular along with the view of the rolling hills of Vista. I was able to rest and relax with several friends at our reunion. This B&B is also conveniently located to all of the southern California attractions as well as some wonderful beaches. I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: ALL rooms open on to the pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my week at the Vista bed and breakfast. I highly recommend this wonderful gem. The views are spectacular. Close to the beach and many other great places to visit. Had a fantastic time.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 25 September 2008

Vista Bed and Breakfast is a hidden gem. My husband and I stayed at the Vista B and B to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. It was a romantic and relaxing week. Our room had french doors opening to a pool, hot tub, and beautiful views. We got the best sleep we had in a long time because of the quiet. The owners couldn't have been nicer. They even arranged for massages at the B and B.

I would also recommend walking at the pier at Oceanside Beach and visiting Temecula wine country.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple