“Time for the cuisine of San Salvador.”

Las Pupusas Mama Lita
Ranked #45 of 234 Restaurants in Vista
Cuisines: Salvadoran
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I had been planning to enjoy again the cuisine of San Salvador.
It must have been 5 or 6 years since the last time and I had notice this restaurant just driving by.
Tonight was just the right time to stop by.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

We drove out of our way just so my family could experience pupusas for the first time and no one was sad we did. The restaurant was impeccably clean and we witnessed one of the workers sweep the floor three times in the short time we were there. The waitstaff helped recommend the best mix of pupusas that were large and a pleasure to eat. I've been to several Salvadorian places before and I expected small pupusas, so we ordered a large variety. Boy was I wrong. I think we all ate one pupusas before feeling full and asking for a doggy bag. The price was right and the food was great. Don't leave Vista without a stop here.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Great pupusas, friendly atmosphere. Run by a Salvadorian native who speaks fluent English and loves to chat with customers, and his wife.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This was my first time eating pupusas ever. I ordered two shrimp pupusas and it took F O R E V E R!!

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Excellent food, great service. Their mixed popusa are the best!!!! I couldn't believe they have agua de marañon. marañon is an unusual fruit. Its seed, the cashew nut grows on top of it in a thick rubbery shell.

Been to Las Pupusas Mama Lita? Share your experiences!