“Feeling like shrimp”

Add it.
Sun Hing Buffet
Ranked #108 of 235 Restaurants in Vista
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here since it's been open. I drive across town to come here. It's the best.The food is always good and fresh. Variety of chinese food, soups and shushi. Price is fair.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

"Is it too soon to go back?" asked my companion as we got in the car after lunch at Sun Hing. Seriously. It's that good. The restaurant was clean and neat, the employees were friendly and efficient, and the food was delicious. We played it smart by just sampling 1 or 2 bites of the best looking stuff. One our first plate. The salmon was cooked just right, moist and flakey, and the baked mussels were stupendous. The sushi was obviously hand crafted, and surprisingly intricate. The chicken teriyaki kabobs were seasoned just right, with a terrific flavor, and the salads were crisp, fresh, and delicious. We'll be back! Maybe tomorrow.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This is the best Asian buffett restaurant in North County San Diego. Waitresses are very friendly.
Sushi bar provides a dozen of varieties, and they are great.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Enjoyed dinner here with grandkids. Selectiom.was.large enough and food was good. They were under partial renovation but that di not interfere with dining.price was a bit higher than I expected. Kids liked it.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I've visited this place many times, it's always been the go to place for my twin 16 year old grand sons when they want Chinese food.

The price is very reasonable the cashier is very friendly and helpful since my daughter can't have msg she told us she didn't think they used msg but to be safe stay away from anything with gravy.

The place was descent and clean they have many selections but mostly chicken cooked various ways, the food looks inviting.

I tried the black bean chicken, too salty, the pork chops too salty, the orange chicken too sour yes sour, bbq pork to hard to the point you can't chew it. The calamari too fishy and looked black and left a after taste . I attempted to try the bbq beef rib but there wasn't very much meat on the bones. The sushi looked tempting but I was afraid to try it.
I usually get small portions to try it first but lost my appetite after the calamari.

My grand sons seem to enjoy the various types of noodles, fried rice, and the deserts. My daughter enjoyed the deserts until she ate a pork chop which have no gravy and migraine right away so they do use msg.

The other customers was piling it on their plates I'm not sure if it was because they paid and wanted to get there money worth because it wasn't for the quality or the taste of the food.

I won't be returning not even to satisfied the 16 year olds with the big appetites.