Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ibis Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Shilla Lodge Hotel(Strathfield)
View Hotel
Ibis Budget Enfield(Strathfield South)
1,599 results
All reviewsolympic parkbacar restaurantthe executive loungeacross the roadvalet parkinganz stadiumroom servicecorner roomroom was spaciousolympic poolcomfortable hotelbuffet breakfasttrain stationeaster showaccor memberaccor hotelshomebush bay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2016

We stayed at the Pullman as it is very close to the Olympic Park Arena. However, for what you pay, it is overpriced. We have stayed in other 5* hotels and this one just doesn't compare.
The breakfast was extensive, but you need to eat a big breakfast to get value for your dollars.
The staff were very friendly and professional.
The rooms were clean.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Thank Veronica and Ke... R
Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear Fishnstitch
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park and I'd like to thank you for the great rating of our hotel. The rates at the hotel do fluctuate daily depending on the availability and nature of the surrounding areas nearby. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future!

Reviewed 13 May 2016

The Pullman Olympic Park is a decent hotel and I would rank it a low 4 out of 5 stars.

Location is excellent for the train station and if you are attending any events in the local area. Foyer was nicely presented and the hotel is very clean.

My room was very well appointed and had a full to bursting mini bar with an extremely nice bathroom. Bed was very comfortable.
It was quiet and relaxing and generally a very nice stay.

I need to mark it down a little though for the following reasons.
No free WiFi - In this day and age this was sorely disappointing.

Some knocks and chips on the furnishings/walls in my room took the gloss off so to speak. Minor things, but if they had not been there it would have uplifted the room to a new level.

Price... Was paying a reasonable amount. My last day I decided to stay an extra night. Asked reception and the price jumped to over double what I was paying for the previous two nights. Considering the bed was slept in etc this was unacceptable so I checked out and found a room elsewhere.

I would stay here again, but keep the above in mind.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear SSSpitnik
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park.
We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.
Thank you for your continuous loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I arrived at this hotel on Sunday evening at 9:30pm and wanted to have a late meal after my flight into Sydney. As check in took a while due to my request for a higher floor away from the lift being ignored (they gave me the lowest floor and directly opposite the lift! ), I went out at 10pm only to find that all restaurants in the area were closed. So I tried the hotel bar, which proved to be closed a well! As the staff told me, not on Sunday evening.
Apart from that, my stay at the Pullman was comfortable. The rooms are large and clean. The bed is good and facilities are fine. The staff is very friendly.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Frits d

Dear Fritz d,

Thank you for the great review of the Pullman Sydney Olympic Park! We are glad that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyed the room and the hotels facilities. I apologise for the issues you encountered during your check-in process. Rest assured that we do work hard to accommodate to everyone's requests. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

My family and I stayed at the Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park for the first time. Excellent location, superb clean rooms and a fantastic bar and restaurant. The staff were so friendly and professional I would rate higher if I could. I will only ever stay here from now on as we love the football and sporting events at Homebush.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear Julie C,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and our staff were friendly and helpful throughout your stay. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Stay here on a regular basis and it is the usual very friendly, welcoming establishment. Front desk staff are always smiling and welcoming. Rooms are always impeccable and the Bacar restaurant staff are always smiling and ensuring they meet guests needs. They always double check in my case for GF options. The bar staff this visit was also very amenable and welcoming. Love staying here because they treat guests so well.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear IJtraveller,

Thank you for your kind feedback and you continuous loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Kind Regards, Nathan Cox