US$127
Motel 6 Walnut Creek(Walnut Creek)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$100
US$196
US$176
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Walnut Creek Marriott(Walnut Creek)
US$179
  • Restaurant
US$209
US$199
Priceline
  • Pool
Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
US$109
HYATT house Pleasant Hill(Pleasant Hill)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
All reviewscontinental breakfastboiled eggscomfortable bedhave stayed here many timesiron horse trailnext morningpleasant staywould definitely stay here againmotelfreewayivynoiseparkingbeddingoaklandbart
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The location on the map indicates what could be a noisy place (next to a hwy intersection), but it's not. The hwy is above on a bridge and believe it or not this motel is calm and has its charm. Newly renovated and clean rooms (room 120 is huge). Friendly staff. Didn't expect this good experience here!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Can be a little noisy but the location can't be beat and the customer service was exceptional. The room was clean and the goodies in the lobby in the morning were better than most! Wifi and hookups easy

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We only stayed for one night and needed to leave early the next morning. The staff was willing to open the breakfast room a little early so that we could grab something to eat before we checked out. Very pleasant to deal with and very helpful.
Our room was a refurbished queen that was tastefully decorated with a comfortable bed. Extremely clean with some updated amenities (plenty of power ports).
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Made a reservation through Expedia that said free cancellations. We had an emergency come up and knew we wouldn't be able to make the first night 24 hours in advance. Called the hotel directly and the lady said sorry the free cancellation is 3 days in advance. I asked to talk to the manager and she said that she couldn't help me and we were just out the money for the night we couldn't use. She said the Manager would call me the next day (never did). I explained we stay there a lot when in the area and maybe as a courtesy we could have a one nights credit to use at a later date. She offered no help so I said OK I guess we will have to find other accommodations next time were in the area. At this point it was clear they have no idea what customer service is. She says "good we want people staying with us who follow the rules anyway". LOL. An unforeseen emergency 24 hours ahead does not equate to a rule breaker. I guess they are not in need of future guests and or good reviews :(

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
FSInns, Manager at Diablo Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I am so sorry that you recall our interaction so negatively. My perspective of our conversations certainly differs but please know that I am sorry for your frustrations. As we discussed over the telephone, unfortunately, due to the small size of the inn we are unable to be flexible with Expedia's 72 hour cancellation policy. Reservations made directly with the inn do benefit from a longer cancellation policy. I very much hope that your guests enjoyed your stay with us and hope we can welcome you back again in the future.
Warmly,
Chance Tyler
Manager, Diablo Mountain Inn

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I have reviewed this motel before but I feel it needs to be updated. I have stayed here many times and it has always been friendly, clean, comfortable and, of course, well locatedNow it has been completely renovated. The bathroom was completely new. The bed had a stylish headboard with attached reading lights and a very comfortable mattress.Even all the hardware, right down to the door hinges, had been replaces with bright shiny nickel(?) The ivy which used to obstruct access to the rooms has been removed. The pool is gone so there is more parking.
What hasn't changed are the terrific people at reception and the well stocked breakfast.
Highly recommended.