“Delicious ceviche”

Misky Misky Cocina Peruana Peruvian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 261 Restaurants in West Covina
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 14 February 2015

The food here is excellent. Don't go without trying the ceviche, the best I've ever had. The server was great, we asked a lot of questions and he answered all of them kindly and patiently. We also had the Lomo Saltado which was great, very tasty and the presentation is perfect.

1  Thank aairal

Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

This was our first time trying Peruvian food and we were amazed at the flavors of the dishes we tried. We started with the Ceviche Misky Misky, (Ceviche sampler) followed by the Pulpo al Olivo (grilled Octopus). We shared 3 entres; Lomo Saltado (a fabulous beef dish), Arriz Con Pollo (green rice & chicken), and Chaufa De Mariscos (fried rice and seafood).

The service was amazing (thanks IVE) even though the atmosphere is rather unassuming if not utilitarian. If you have never tried Peruvian food you will quickly become a hugh fan as did our group of 3 couples.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

We love ceviche and love Peruvian food. The fish is so fresh and tasty and so thoughtfully prepared.

1  Thank RandRloveParis
Reviewed 15 November 2014

OH my good, the food is wonderful, the dish, I think is good for two persons. My family love this place, we try different dishes, the anticuchos, was terrific!. The chupe de camarones is enough for 2 o 3 persons. The restaurant was clean, only when it is full is very noit, but we enjoy our food.
I recommended this one, is the best.

1  Thank YOJAF
Reviewed 9 November 2014

Found this restaurant by accident after a day at the races at Santa Anita. Heading back to our room in West Covina and stumbled upon this restaurant. A good sign that the parking lot was full. The different types of ceviche and meals available were enticing. The restaurant was airy, clean and uplifting. Lots of families and it seems that there are lots of return customers. My introduction to Peruvian meals was wonderful. Too bad I may not get back to this part of the country for awhile and if I do, I will may sure to return to Misky. Service was very good and the explanation of the dishes was helpful in our selections.

1  Thank Bogey911