1,888 results
All reviews rooftop pool santa monica blvd residential area quiet street trader joes apartment building tucked away great boutique valet parking room service rooms are spacious sunset strip small balcony the general manager the location is perfect beverly hills home away from home
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Again back at the Chamberlain hotel
Now looking stunning after they finished the remodeling.
Javi at the front desk is always so helpful giving me suggestion on where to go and also a map so I did not get lost.
Restaurant is all freshly remodeled and very comfortable Tara always have a smile on her face and gives excellent service.
I even got the chance to meet chef Henry who talked and explained me his new creations in menu and drinks.
This hotel apart from its perfect location also provides a line of employee that makes you feel pampered and relaxed.
Looking forward to my next visit.
M

Trip type: Travelled solo
John D, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thanks for the "great" review..I agree we have a great location and team, so proud of them. Hope we see you again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great weekend in their newly renovated one bedroom suite. What a luxurious and delightful experience. The room service was quick and delicious. As a hospitality professional of many years it is always great to find hotels that get it right. A big shout out to their GM, John Duponce for a job well done.

Trip type: Travelled solo
John D, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

I like that, "Delightful and Delicious". Thanks so much for staying with us. Safe travels.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel and have nothing but great things to stay. The hotel has recently been renovated and is very stylish. The staff was very friendly. Especially Claudia she upgraded us to a larger room as we were celebrating our anniversary. Tsedy gave us great restaurant recommendations. And the room was very clean! Will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

So pleased you and your boyfriend had an "awesome stay". Sounds as if the team took good care of you. They are the best, and you put big smiles on the faces of Claudia and Tsedy. Thanks so much for choosing thew Chamberlain and for sharing with our friends on TripAdvisor. Wishing you safe travels, see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I travel to West Hollywood quite often, and was happily surprised at the incredibly stylish new look of the Chamberlain hotel. During my stay last week, there was not even a hint of renovation. The rooftop pool was open and the 360 degree views are amazing. The suites are spacious, thoughtfully appointed with good work space and lots of outlets. The bathrooms have ample counter space with a marble walk in showers and large closets. Service was terrific as usual – Xavier at the front desk and Tara in the restaurant remembered me making my stay that much more special.
I love the residential location – it’s perfect for walking, with easy access to both Sunset and Santa Monica Blvd. There’s even a Trader Joe’s nearby for my longer trips.

Hint: don’t miss a work-out in the fitness center with the Peleton bike – love it!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Glad you enjoyed your stay. I have to agree our new look is incredible and "stylish". Thanks for the shout to Xavier and Tara, we do have a great team. Safe travels, I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here before with my friends after Coachella in 2017 and we absolutely LOVED it.

Loved it so much we planned around and booked our whole trip to Coachella again in April 2018 so we come back to this hotel.

When we arrived on a Saturday night after a 13 hour flight from Ireland we were checking in, we signed everything and gave our credit card for incidentals. At the end the receptionist then told us the pool was out of service due to renovation. This was such a let down. We explained this was the whole reason we booked this hotel and planned our trip around visiting this hotel. Coming from Ireland, we don’t have warm weather or outdoor pools. We booked here to literally chill out in the sun at the pool for 5 days. The girl explained we should have got an email telling us this. We had a look in our inbox, and missed the email as it came from a J. Tique, it looked like spam! The mail also proceeded to say the pool will look fabulous in the summer! Nothing about it affecting our stay etc. It was also sent the Tuesday of that week! FOUR days before we arrived. Even if we read the mail the day it was sent, it’s not enough notice. And the mail dodges the fact of the matter that there’s not access to a pool.

I asked reception what they were going to do for us, they offered to “waiver the amenity fee”, is this a joke? I would expect so seeing as you don’t have any working amenities!!! We asked what else they could do, they said they would let us spend some time deciding if we wanted to find somewhere else to stay and not charge us for cancelling. It was Saturday night in Hollywood, all the hotels were booked out!

To be honest it was the attitude of the receptionists, the whole time they stood with a smirk on their faces like this was funny. We were heartbroken to be honest that our plans were not going the way we expected and their relaxed ‘don’t really care’ smirking attitude didn’t really help. All of the reviews with people saying similar about not knowing about the pool are getting the same reply “it’ll be so worth the wait when it’s done”. That’s just not good enough! What about the present? And the full rates people are being charged? I then in the lobby, proceeded to search for hotels in West Hollywood for us to move to, I added dates and the filter ‘swimming pools’ so we could see what was on offer. Guess what the top search listing was? CHAMBERLAIN WEST HOLLYWOOD!!!! Unbelievable.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank kennedb1

Sorry we disappointed you, our new renovation is completed. I know you will love the new pool deck. Please let me know personally the next time you are visiting, we will take excellent care of you. Safe travels,