1,213 results
All reviews rooftop garden boutique hotel salt water pool quiet street los angeles santa monica blvd tucked away small hotel residential area sunset strip hollywood hills valet parking sitting area favorite hotel home away from home mini bar bohemian
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The rooftop of Petit Ermitage is now my favorite LA destination. Amazing vibe, food, service, and the always amazing Hannah Jones. Five stars. Food was amanIng. Service was great. An oasis in Los Angeles

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Nicolas B, General Manager at Petit Ermitage, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review and welcome to our "Petit" family! So happy that you were able to discover us and become your favorite LA spot! If you require any assistance in making a future booking with us, please feel free to contact me directly. Hope to be welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The room was amazing - I loved how the bedroom and bath were divided by a step up. Having a little balcony was very nice. We went to the rooftop for drinks, unfortunately the pool was being fixed, so they put tables on the tennis courts and we had to buzz for service for them to come up. But we ubered to restaurants and got around easily. We had to leave very early for a flight so did not get to experience breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nicolas B, General Manager at Petit Ermitage, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. My apologies that our pool maintenance coincided with your stay dates of stay. Definitely not the kind of first impression that we strive for. I hope you will give us a second chance in the future. If you require any assistance in making a future booking with us, please feel free to contact me directly. Hope to be welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

A true gem tucked away in West Hollywood, the Petit offers unparalleled hospitality whether you are stopping in to meet some friends on the fire deck or staying for weeks at at a time. Their service, attention to detail, and commitment to individuality all make the hotel a joy to visit. The roof has become one of my favorite al fresco breakfast stops for work or meeting friends on the weekend, and if you are lucky enough to have a weekend stay, be sure to check out the performances in the Master's Lounge.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and welcome to our "Petit" family! We are constantly improving and refining the Petit experience,
so your feedback is of the utmost importance to us. If you require any assistance in making a future booking with us,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The Petit Rooftop makes its Place The Best For Sure! The Surrealisty Art Exposed in ALL Corridors Creates an Atmosphere of Johnny Depp’s Movie. On friday night Have Some Wild at Toledo’s Concert. Andy Warhol Woudn’t Miss Petit’s Parties.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and welcome to our "Petit" family! We definitely choose each work of art carefully to present an environment that is as unique as our guests. If you require any assistance in making a future booking with us, please feel free to contact me directly. Hope to be welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I had a fantastic long stay at the Petit Ermitage all staff was incredibly hospitable especially Chef Alan that helped me with all my dietary questions. I ate the avocado toast every day. The rooftop pool area was the best in the city. I spent every day there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our avocado toast is definitely a guest favorite.If you require any assistance in making a future booking with us, please feel free to contact me directly. Hope to be welcoming you back very soon!