“Busy place!”

City Tour of Los Angeles from Long Beach and San Pedro
US$51.50*
TMZ Hollywood Celebrity Hot Spot Tour in Los Angeles
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We had a great time on sunset strip! Our hotel (Grafton on Sunset) was right across the road from the Comedy Store. Very busy road tho! Lots to do.. lots of restaurants. Some night clubs (the Viper room). It's known for the night life!

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

This is a neat historical area. We visited during the day and I was harassed by a panhandler to the point of being terrified, but other than that it's pretty cool. There's lots of stores and restaurants.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I guess if you want to see the freak show or get pickpocketed, its ok. As you drive further down the road, the shops, restaurants, and homes are very nice.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Stupid me! My very first visit to California and I chose to spend only 26 hours there! However that poor choice was alleviated by going to dinner on the Sunset Strip.....fabulous! We had a bistro style table, the weather only accented the entrées. The meal began with three different types of bread. We ordered a pizza and two pastas. Absolutely delicious. Service could have been better: it was the waitor's first day on the job so she couldn't help much with the choices, constantly referring to her notes which was a bit off putting, so we eventually decided to order what looked good on the menu: I certainly can't complain about that. We finished off with Tiramisu. OMG, to die for! Have to recommend this place.....location, food, ambiance, it's got it all. Maybe next time, we'll have an experienced server. And I'll stay longer.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Go here to eat, drink and shop 'til you pop. Best Chin Chin in LA with sidewalk seating or indoors or take out. Love the boutiques and night life. Parking is free for customers of the shops.