The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
US$293
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$355/night.

Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$269
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
US$395
US$336
  • Pool
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$216
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$289
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$265
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$200
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$198
Official Website
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
US$295
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

1,903 results
All reviewsgordon ramsey restaurantdouble showerrooftop poolboxwood restaurantvista suitehouse carsoaking tubbel agefire pithuge bathroomsunset stripcomplimentary breakfastlos angelesroom serviceconcierge deskbeverly hillsbottle of champagne
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I should have known when the bellman stood there and watched me remove our bags from the trunk of the car, and then asked if I needed assistance that this place would be a disappointment. We checked in, went to our room and after struggling to open the door we found ourselves in a nicely appointed and generously proportioned suite. A closer inspection showed things were beginning to wear but certainly still in good shape. The next morning after damming the water with a towel to contain it to the large open shower we headed out for the day. When we returned 6 hours later our room had still not been made up. I called the front desk to confirm that they did indeed offer housekeeping services on Sunday. The front desk person I spoke to was apologetic and offered to send someone immediately. I requested they come when we left for the evening instead to which she agreed. About an hour later just as I was drifting into a much looked forward to nap I was awakened by the insistent knocking of housekeeping. This is not what I expect from a property that calls itself a luxury hotel. Will not be back despite frequent trips to LA. Back to my preferred Four Seasons!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BruceW233
SarahDandashy, Manager at The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear BruceW233,

I am so sorry to read about your stay. These are certainly not our usual service standards. Of course, that does not take away from the experience that you had.

I have passed along your feedback to our upper management team.

Should you decide to give us one more try, please reach out to me prior to your stay so we can make it truly an exceptional one!

Warmest,

Sarah Dandashy
Concierge, Les Clefs d'Or
sdandashy@thelondonweho.com

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I visited this hotel a few years ago and never got round to reviewing it. Its a fab hotel, gorgeous room with amazing scale, the food was great, the staff super happy. It could do with a little upgrade now, but still outstanding ( i visited 2013)

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank GlasgowAndrew
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Our room was quite large & pleasantly decorated. The bathroom also was large but beginning to show a bit of age, as was the hotel in general. One aggravating point, the 2 shower heads in the bathroom only had one speed,full blast. No gentle shower here. We had problems with the concierges. Two different ones made restaurant reservations for us, and when we arrived at the appointed times, neither had any record of those reservations. One sent us on a tour that did not fit the criteria we had asked for. The rooftop pool & bar had great views, but closed one night before its stated closing time, much to our chagrin. The breakfast was adequate if uninspiring. The front desk staff were uniformly helpful & efficient. We did love our room balcony views, but not the uncomfortable seating.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 310Andy018

Dear 310Andy018,

Thank you for your review. And so sorry to hear about the restaurant booking mishaps and the tour confusion! I believe we may have spoken towards the end of your trip and my sincerest apologies in regards to that. Believe me, those are extremely uncommon situations. Should you decide to stay with us again, please reach out to me directly to assist in planning your stay.

We appreciate the constructive feedback.

Warmest,

Sarah Dandashy
Concierge, Les Clefs d'Or
sdandashy@thelondonweho.com

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Second stay at the hotel in 2 years. We stayed in a Vista Suite, it was very spacious with a big bathroom, living space with L shape sofa, cute terrace and very comfortable large bed.
Pool area is a good size with panoramic views of LA, we have never had difficulty getting a sun lounger. The sun hits the pool area all day so you can sunbathe at any time.
Breakfast at The Boxwood was great. The buffet is varied and there are also some delicious options you can pay for if you wish (as well as mimosa's!!)
There is a nice rooftop bar/restaurant too, with great views.
Kirk on the concierge desk looked after us and gave us good advice throughout our stay!
We checked out the competition (Mondrian & Andaz) as we intend to come back to LA - We will defiantly check into The London again as we felt it was the best!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LisaBrockett
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

me and my wife recently got back from our Honeymoon stay at the london.we arrived and were greeted by the lovely Harper.we changed rooms which he helped us with. He even made sure there was a bottle of champagne in our room which was a lovely touch. Rooftop pool is a fab place to chill however it does get busy. breakfast is very good and the staff especially wayne were very helpfull.Hotel is very close to the gay district i.e the Abbey,pump etc and within walking distamce to the ivy & Nobu.we cant wait to return to the London.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple