Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$259
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$230
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$309
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$369
US$339
  • Restaurant
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$350
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
US$293
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$375/night.

Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$240
US$429
US$419
  • Breakfast included
Chateau Marmont(West Hollywood)
US$450
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$529/night.

All reviewsurth caferooftop pooldressing roomhome away from homeresidential streetkitchen areamelrose avebeverly centerlos angelesla cienegawithin walking distancesofa bedsmall kitchenrooms are hugequiet neighborhoodthird floorflat screen
Reviewed 13 June 2018

First time in West Hollywood for a family wedding and my cousin and I stayed at Le Parc Hotel. The room size, at 700 sf, was huge compared to your typical chain hotel. I could easily live there. One thing I found odd is that our room consisted of 2 "twin" beds. I have to admit I haven't slept in a twin bed since childhood, but these twin beds were so comfortable my cousin wanted to find out what brand/type they were as she wouldn't mind replacing her king bed at home with a king bed of this brand/type. The room has a nice living room area, flat-screen TVs in both the living room and bedroom area, a fireplace in the living room. The kitchen had a microwave and refrigerator along with a round dining table. The bathroom was a nice size, although like another reviewer said, it took me a minute to figure out how to turn the shower on. This hotel supplies full-size (20-24 oz?) of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, so no need to pack any of that. The service at this hotel was impeccable from the front desk staff to housekeeping. We didn't eat at the hotel other than a quick lunch on the rooftop. Had it not been for the pool being renovated (which meant it was closed during our visit), I would have rated this property 5 stars. Location-wise, it is within walking distance of Santa Monica Blvd. where all the action is. My cousin and I both stated if we get back to the area, we would definitely stay here again. Oh - they also have fruit-infused water in the lobby each day, which is nice. Very pleased overall.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank IwanttogotoMexico
Bert S, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so happy to hear you and your cousin enjoyed your visit to our hotel. Yes, we do have a few "Twin Bed" rooms but we also have "Double Bed" rooms which you might enjoy more for your next visit if you need two beds. We appreciate your understanding about the pool, it is in its final stages of renovation and expected to open within days. We are assured you will find the $1.5 million dollar pool renovation is well worth the wait.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This hotel is located nearby great cafes, stores, and the famous west hollywood. There's parking for those that need it (I chose to Uber everywhere), and ultimately the value of the hotel is through it's decent location.

My experience with the actual property is below expectations. I paid $300 + taxes and they provided an upgraded room. If I were to summarize, it feels like this facility was converted to a hotel on a budget.

The A/C had issues, so I woke up sweating. I had 2 mattresses in my room, and the one I used was as hard as a rock (deep imprints from past travelers). On the positive side, the bathroom was renovated and spacious. The only downside was that it took me several minutes to figure out how to turn on the shower head from the bath.

i didn't try the restaurant since there was an urth cafe nearby, and didn't get a chance to see the pool either. The front-desk did provide a welcome beverage voucher.

Room Tip: High floor, away from elevators, residential facing
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank alexcF1074DA

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit. We are disappointed we did not meet all your expectations but we assure you that your input is extremely valuable to us.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The room size is good. Nice and big. Very central location in West Hollywood. Easy access to everywhere. The staff were very accommodating with any requests we had. Hard to find good service these days even in more expensive hotels. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Make sure you are not on the 2nd floor below the restaurant/lounge.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we appreciate the recommendation. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I had an excellent time in Le Parc. Everything was smooth sailing thank you to Karla who accommodated us and made everything worth going back. She was really nice and very professional. The hotel was situated in a peaceful and not crowded area and close to bars, restaurants, and chick cafes. The room she booked us was very spacious with two comfy beds and nice interiors. The bar and restaurant upstairs serves good food and drinks too. Will definitely stay here again on my next venture.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Bert S, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Just returned from a trip to L.A where I stayed at Le Parc for the second time. Had such a wonderful experience a year ago, I wondered if stay #2 could match it. It did! Le Parc really is a gem in the midst of the chaos of LA., and a very COMFORTABLE, convenient, boutique hotel. As I noted last year - one of the the things making it special is the customer service. The staff is friendly, professional, and really wants to make the guests happy. Do yourself a favor if you are looking for a place to stay in Los Angeles -- especially if it's more than a few nights and you want to relax.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Bert S, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

We are so happy to hear we were able to repeat your experience. It is our goal to always exceed expectations for our guests, especially our return guests! Looking forward to next years visit! Thank you for taking time to write a review; it really helps us to continually make improvements in our service and facilities.