“nostalgic hamburger stand”

Whitey's Jolly Kone
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This small family owned hamburger stand brings back memories for me. There are not many of these old metal hamburger stands left standing. The food is what you would expect and the price is right. bon- apatite.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Had the Whitey and a large fry. Too cold for a shake. Very friendly and prices right. Great food and old 60's drive up vibe.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This place has been here for a long time and the quality is still good. I've tried just about everything on the menu and all are tasty. Their shakes are really good on a hot day.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Goes way back in time and Local Favorite of all. Come by the afternoon on the third Thursday of each month for the locals showing their old and classy cars.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit. I enjoyed my deluxe (meaning it has lettuce and tomato) cheese burger and small chili fries. Very reasonably priced for what I would call an old-fashioned tasty burger. I have certainly had better chili fries, but these tasted better than they looked. The wait was a little longer than I expected, given that there did not appear to be many people ordering yet, but it wasn't unduly long. I think it might not be a good idea to go at the peak of lunch time if you need to get back to work quickly. I am looking forward to going back later this summer and trying a shake.