US$127
HIExpress.com
Motel 6 Sacramento West(West Sacramento)
US$62
Motel 6
  • Pool
US$85
US$129
Sunset Inn & Suites(West Sacramento)
US$60
Townhouse Motel(West Sacramento)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$60
Flamingo Motel(West Sacramento)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfree wifiwould stay againwithin walking distanceconvenient locationmotelfreeway
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Very relaxing and comfortable for a good price. Even though people are outside sometimes, its open to the street where there's quick access from law enforcement if needed. They're in the neighborhood keeping it safe anyways.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

A clean affordable place to sleep in a questionable neighborhood. Dog friendly, "10 dollars extra per pet " front desk was nice. But don't go out for a walk at night.
It was perfectly located for what I had to take care of her. The price was well within my budget.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Compared the our last nights stay this place is a palace. Friendly front desk, clean spacious rooms, quiet street. Close to the highway and shopping. We have stayed here in the past and we will stay here again. And the price is right.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet!!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

I feel a little bad because it's my fault for accidentally booking a smoking room, but there were no non smoking rooms available so i was stuck in a very smelly smoking room. I left big ensures wide pen for secretary hours but that only helped a little. There were also cigarette burns in the duvet cover. Otherwise it was fine. Checkin and checkout were both very easy. Everything worked as it should

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Upon arriving to the hotel, we checked in, off loaded our vehicle and proceeded to the room. I'm blind, so it was good to be able to have my Service Dog. After unpacking, we asked who appeared to be the son, was it safe to walk to Subway. He said yes. We did and return to room to eat. After eating we used the faclities. My husband noticed that there was debris in the tub; plaster, wood, etc. Then he looked up and noticed there was a hole in the ceiling! We immediately called the front desk to ask for a change in room. We were told they were full. They refused our request for a discount (not a refund), but admitted the room was not ready to be rented but that was all they had. We were in town to visit my sick mom, and I'm blind. We could not believe the rudeness! Not even a mere apology! Sometimes all it takes is an apology but the father was rude, and arrogant. I'm sure they will reply and say they offered another room because that is their only defense, but NOT so. Dirty room, hole in ceiling and flickering lights! I would not recommend this place. DO NOT stay here. By the way, the son and mom were nice, if that matters.

Room Tip: Bathrooms are very small, but one can deal with that. What matters is customer service
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family