Westlake Village Inn(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$255
US$399
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$160
Hampton.com
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$151
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$157
Homewood
Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn(Thousand Oaks)
US$147
US$134
Hotels.com
US$106
US$94
US$119
Priceline
Hyatt Regency Westlake(Westlake Village)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitlarge shopping centerfull kitchenwaffle machinemarriott propertiesthousand oaksthe breakfast arealiving areafront desk staffmorning breakfastwould definitely stay here againtop floorvery nice hotelbedroomhousekeepingrefrigerator
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is really pretty with spacious rooms with a kitchen. It is very clean and the front desk staff are so nice and make you feel welcome and are great with directions. The free breakfast is so good but the best is the complimentary dinner with wine and beer last night Mexican food and tonight barbecue outside by the fire pit. I always stay at this hotel when I am working in the area. Close to restaurants and shops. It even has a pool table only con a lot of traffic in the area right off the 101 freeway.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Bridgetpianos
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Residence Inn is usually a good p[lace to stay. This one was no exception. Room clean and comfortable. Bathroom large enough. amenities n good supply. A nice place to stay. I would recommend it for families. Large shopping center just down the road.

Room Tip: Go to the Lure Restaurant next door and treat yourself to a great meal.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
AmandaParrish91362, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Paul-

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. We value your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Westlake Village.

AMANDA PARRISH

Reviewed 9 July 2016

We stayed in a studio room for two nights. Our kids thought our bathroom sink was so funny...every time someone used it, the pipes in the walls were shaking so bad it sounded like a machine gun. The kids even went down the hall and said it could be heard from far away. We also had trouble sleeping due to the loud AC unit in our room. Sounded like a semi truck was coming through the wall.

Breakfast was very crowded and the staff had a tough time keeping everything replenished. Food wasn't very good either.

Otherwise, the pool and hot tub were nice. The lobby was nicely updated. Glad we had a free Marriott certificate for our stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 10 July 2016

Dear TravelCrzy-

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Please call me to discuss your room number so that we may resolve the issue.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Westlake Village. Please contact me during your next visit and we will be happy to upgrade you to a two bedroom suite for your comfort.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Amanda Parrish

Reviewed 25 June 2016

In my 2 week stay I had some good and bad. Lets start with the good, check in was easy, and the room was clean. They have a workout room, with a few dumb bells and cardio equipment. The have free breakfast each morning. It is in a great location near shopping, the free way and the business I was working with. They have a nice outdoor lounge area, with a pool, grill and fire pit. The bed was comfortable and it is great having a full size fridge.

The bad: The linens and towels had a strong smell. The breakfast was not great. The house keeping is spotty. They do a full clean every 3 days, but I didn't see anyone for 3 days. On Sunday it was my fault, I had the Do not disturb sign up, but I came in from work on Monday and nothing had been done. I called the front desk, and the guy said he would call someone. I went to dinner and nothing had been done. I go down to the lobby and I talked with the nice person, she was either the GM or owner. She gave me a weeks worth of soap, shampoo and fresh towels. She made sure to have my room cleaned the next day. On Saturday, The breakfast was hectic. I couldn't get coffee and all the tables were dirty.

My room was comfy and its your typical Residence Inn.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Ken P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Dear Rod H,

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Nice, clean hotel in a good location - but there are individual air conditioners in each room and ours was crazy noisy. Worst sleep at a hotel in months - the room got hot, then air would kick on and wake us up - and freeze the bed. We were up every 40 minutes all night long.

Not sure if it is better in the one or two bedroom units - but stay away from 347.

Room Tip: avoid studio - especially 347
Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Ken P, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Hello PhoenixTravelGuy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village with us.

Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations.

I would like to take this time to apologize for the noise disturbance caused by the air conditioner in your guest room. Rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problems of this nature do not occur in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Westlake Village.