“Flies Galore !”
Review of Days Inn Westley

Days Inn Westley
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westley
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Checked into the Days Inn @ Westley on a Tuesday. Room didn't smell, was clean but aged. Exhausted from driving, I laid down and watched some TV to unwind. I had three house flies land on me and I went to town with a hand towel trying to kill them. Long story short: I ended up killing seven flies in the room before sleeping, and awoke with a fly walking on my leg as soon as it was daylight ! AC was hard to balance between cold and hot. You get what you pay for. It was OK for a one time stop and go.

Room Tip: One is as good as any other.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
hitesh p, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Westley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

Hello Jim K,

Thank for you staying with us. I am sorry to hear about your stay with us during harvesting of crops surrounding the exit. I will look into this and see what changes we can make to provide guest with a better staying experience. I hope you had a safe trip back home.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

It was a last minute booking on our way home from a long trip.
We checked in around midnight.
Clerk was very kind. He let us park trailer in front of building for easy access.
Room was very clean and bed was comfortable.
Good experience

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Hello Z1526BDbarbarac,

Thank you very much for staying with us. I am glad that we met yours needs and that you enjoyed the room. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Front desk guy helped me in check in at late night. The bed was comfy and the room is super clean. The carpet was clean and the bathrooms were super shiny. That was a very good experience. Will definitely stay if got a chance.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Sandra C,

I am happy to hear of your wonderful stay. I will definitely relay yours comments to the night audit clerk and housekeeping department.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Super clean an comfy and safe would totally recommend great place to stop and stay ! The desk clerk was very nice too

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Melissa F,

Thank you for the compliments and recommendation of staying at the Days Inn. I am happy we made your stay enjoyable and that you found everything perfect.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We stayed here as a rest stop on our way to Oregon. It is convenient to the freeway. The outward appearance looks a little run down, but the inside room was quite roomy and very clean. Everything we needed for our nights stay. The breakfast is just cereal and toast and coffee, but again it served our needs and the coffee was good! Hotel staff were not overly friendly but not rude, so all in all it was fine.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you so much for staying with us on your trip to Oregon. I am glad you enjoyed the room. I will look into how we can improve further based on your feedback. It always helps to get constructive criticism and gives us a chance to better our customer service to guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westley
11.8 km away
0.2 km away
Motel 6 Westley
Motel 6 Westley
#3 of 4 in Westley

Been to Days Inn Westley? Share your experiences!