US$131
Modesto Hotel(Modesto)
US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$81
ClarionHotels
US$72
All reviewstruck parkingfront deskroom was cleanthe wi fisouthern californiaup to datenice poolcontinental breakfastone night staymoteltruckersmicrowavechannelsfreewaytvcerealcouch
Reviewed 27 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I was sleep and at ,8:30 pm a person from the hotel open my room door and walked in to my room as I only had 3hours to sleep I could not go back to sleep

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 887wilsont
Reviewed 13 September 2017

last choice if desparate for a room. booked on line and got told my room was $20 more if I wanted a real non smoking room. As I walked out I was offered a fake non smoking room that smelled of "Please don't think it was smoked in spray".
scary residence in the parking lot and horrible coffeee and no bread to speak of in the breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mark J
Reviewed 6 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

When I checked in the attendant claimed that I had reserved a smoking room, even though I hadn't, and told me I could have a non-smoking room for an extra $10. I refused the offer, and the room I received seemed to be a non-smoking room: it did have a smell, but not from tobacco, and there was no ash tray, so it was not a smoking room. Why would they charge extra for a non-smoking room? The room was also missing a chair for the desk. To his credit, the guy who tried to scam me did bring a chair for the desk when I complained about the lack of a chair. The breakfast was the cheapest we had during 12 days of motel stays. Finally the pool was very green.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family