“Yummy Donuts!”
Review of Go Nutz Donuts

Go Nutz Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Wildomar
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Three are many donut shops in the area and this is one of the better ones! Great service and great food!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We were celebrating my husband's retirement and had a party for 100 people. We wanted donuts for the dessert. We visited this shop about a week in advance. Henry showed us all his products. We agreed to a really fun assortment. When I picked up the donuts, they were ready and we're beautifully prepared - everyone loved them!!!

We've been back many times since.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

This new place opened with high hopes. Now I just hope the owners will take some constructive feedback. 3 stars is generous based on my first experience there but I know these owners are enthusiastic about their business, so maybe it'll get better. Maybe they'll prepare more regular donuts and reclassify some as regular that they currently have overpriced. I'll be back in a month or so to try it again. 1. No coffee is an easily fixed problem, but a major problem. Most donut shops offer to make a fresh pot when it's old or they're out. It takes less than 5 minutes, and shows a lot of good will and hospitality. Just pointing to an empty pot and giving up will not get customers to come back. 2. Fancy names don't make them fancy donuts. $2.50 for a simple glaze on a cake or raised donut is ridiculous. There are plenty of donut shops nearby that add orange zest to the glaze and coconut flecks and still charge the regular 85 cent donut price. A dollar is acceptable in a high rent location. 3. Go check out the gourmet competition if that's what this place wants to be. The shop doesn't look like a gourmet shop so people that enter are expecting a regular donut shop with regular donut prices. It will be a hard climb to get sufficient gourmet customers to come back on a daily basis, but at least prices should be in line with other gourmet shops if that's the goal. $2.00 is about the most I'll pay for a true gourmet donut (larger size and gourmet stuff on it, like Oreo pieces, for example).