“Needs a lot of work in customer service ”

Holiday Inn Windsor - Wine Country
Holiday Inn Windsor - Wine Country
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Windsor
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We were overcharged after many conversations about my bill. I signed the form agreeing to pay one amount when I checked in, and I was charged $45 more after checking out. The management was unhelpful and rude. I am still waiting for a call back to resolve this issue. I would save the headache and stay somewhere else.

It is brand new, and the accommodations are nice. The restaurant is good. But this was all overshadowed by the terrible customer service.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this brand new Holiday Inn when the HI Express messed up my reservation. A beautiful new property but not yet ready for guests. We couldn't get a hot shower, our toilet continued to not flush correctly (even after maintenance worked on it). And the cooling system was goofy. Would have been a total unhappy experience except for the bartender- they have some unique and very flavorful drinks on the menu. We heard the food was great too but did not experience that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Was in town on business and really enjoyed my stay here. The entire hotel was very clean, especially my room. The accommodations were nice and very comfortable. This hotel was a little off the beaten path, so I didn't experience any issues with traffic noise. There are restaurants and stores within walking distance or a very short drive. The complimentary breakfast was pretty good as well. Would highly recommend if you're in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Would stay here again. We came to explore the wine country. I was pleasantly surprised. We were not in our rooms much but they had everything we needed when we were there. Good location. I would recommend this hotel. Staff was welcoming and helpful.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to be alone and so we stayed there. We had a great room with a good view. I suggest it if your on a budget. We had or coffee and a nice comfy bed. The staff was very welcoming and other guest were respectful. We had a great parking spot near the room.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
0.4 km away
4.1 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport
8.4 km away
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Windsor - Wine Country? Share your experiences!