US$172
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$218
US$199
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$221
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

H2 Hotel(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$492
WorldMark Windsor(Windsor)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this brand new Holiday Inn when the HI Express messed up my reservation. A beautiful new property but not yet ready for guests. We couldn't get a hot shower, our toilet continued to not flush correctly (even after maintenance worked on it). And the cooling system was goofy. Would have been a total unhappy experience except for the bartender- they have some unique and very flavorful drinks on the menu. We heard the food was great too but did not experience that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Was in town on business and really enjoyed my stay here. The entire hotel was very clean, especially my room. The accommodations were nice and very comfortable. This hotel was a little off the beaten path, so I didn't experience any issues with traffic noise. There are restaurants and stores within walking distance or a very short drive. The complimentary breakfast was pretty good as well. Would highly recommend if you're in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Would stay here again. We came to explore the wine country. I was pleasantly surprised. We were not in our rooms much but they had everything we needed when we were there. Good location. I would recommend this hotel. Staff was welcoming and helpful.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie r
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to be alone and so we stayed there. We had a great room with a good view. I suggest it if your on a budget. We had or coffee and a nice comfy bed. The staff was very welcoming and other guest were respectful. We had a great parking spot near the room.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple