“Unfortunately closed, but only temporarily!”

Chinois Asian Bistro
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This marvelous, street level Asian fusion restaurant has been closed due to a water leak in the floors above them, which rained down to ground. I'm told by the owner that the water damage above needs to be repaired first; that they should know the date they're able to reopen Chinois by the end of July. Cross your fingers and wish them luck--Chinois is one of the best Asian restaurants in all of Sonoma County!

1  Thank helmerphud

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

She just loved all the choices. For me, it was average.decor
seemed a little tired. So we tried it twice, the second time was bad for both of us. Still, worth a try. They paid most attention the second visit to a table celebrating a birthday.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Having never eaten at this restaurant we decided to give it a try for dinner. My husband loves Ahi Tuna, so he ordered the Ahi Tuna Salad which he said was excellent. The tuna was prepared well plus it was fresh and delicious, he especially enjoyed the light salad dressing that topped it perfectly. I ordered the walnut prawns with steamed rice which were very good – I did think; however, the prawns could have been a little crispier before the sauce was applied as they got a little soggy and the walnuts were served in a pile at the side of the dish which was a little odd they were not part of the prawns, but I ate every prawn and walnut anyway. We also shared a Dim Sum Sampler as our appetizer and this was delicious. Only negative comment I have is we ordered two small glasses of Sauvignon Blanc wine and were charged $22.00 – it would be better to bring your own wine and pay a corkage fee rather than order wine by the glass here. Service was great, atmosphere very good too. We’ll be back again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Service is good, they always remember us as customers. The music is very good. The food is the best, good quality, well prepared. I do have to mention the last time I was there for take out, the vibe seemed a bit different, the owners were not there, but the food was very good as usual.. it was after the fires and I do know they lost their other restaurant. Over all it is a pleasant atmosphere and the food very good.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Went here for lunch and had the green beans with wood-ear mushrooms and chicken. So fresh and delicious. Try the coconut rice with any dish. Portion size is plenty enough to have leftovers for lunch the next day! Wait staff is very friendly also.

2  Thank Htown77