“Light dinner”

Jaded Toad BBQ and Grill
Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Sat in outdoor beer garden setup with random tables, chairs and benches.
Enjoyed a nice local pilsner off of a good sized beer list. Had the special of the day, fish tacos which were excellent. Also had a nice homemade coleslaw, which was also delicious. My wife enjoyed the pulled pork sliders, which was a good sized portion of 3 small sandwiches with fries.
As the sun went down, it quickly cooled off in the beer garden - nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The specialty beer was great, service was a little slow for a Monday night. The tri-tip sandwich was delicious.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This place is a solid 4 stars because the outdoor and casual setting is great and service friendly. Their BBQ is great, but I wish they'd tone down the heart attack extras on the sides. It is ok to serve corn, asparagus, fries, etc without being covered in fat. Some people like to eat vegetables and have them taste like vegetables, especially in California. Anyway, I'm just whining here because I'd like to go back more often but I just can't because my heart and my gut wouldn't be able to handle it. I do like the place though. It is perfect if you are in the mood for BBQ and Beer.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Can I just say the bbq pork sliders are the best! We were having trouble with finding a new dinner idea, so my fiancé went out to 'hunt-n-gather' for our dinner food! What a great surprise and a wonderful treat! Not expensive, reasonably priced, indoor out door community place. Loved it and will be going back, as attested to in several forays already!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Really nice place with a picnic area. You can sit outside and have a nice beer and some good food. They have fire pits and a covered area in case of rain. Good beer selection, IPA heavy (this is California). They have a nice IPA that 101 North brews for them. The food is good too. Good nachos, great fries. I recommend the cheese curds if they have them. Service was good, really nice people. I could hang out here all afternoon with a DD.