“What A Great Surprise in Our Village”
Review of Blue Ridge Inn

Blue Ridge Inn
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Wrightwood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

As the Daughter of a Master Chef, years have passed before eating out other than off our Mountain. Have lived in this wonderful Community for 6 years now and am just exploring some of our local fare.

The Blue Ridge Inn was always on my mind but being single I never considered dining out alone. This weekend, I invited a Friend and we knew we were in for a treat based on many good reviews we read. We must say though, it exceeded ALL of our expectations.

Our Server, Alisha was beautiful, friendly and professional. The food was fresh and perfectly prepared. We ordered the Fire Roasted Artichokes as our Appetizer and for our entree we selected the Prime Rib and Top Sirloin Steak Dinners.

Everything tasted delicious and left no room for dessert!

We will definitely return and also invite Family and Friends alike to join us for another wonderful dining experience.

It's easy for us to recommend the Blue Ridge Inn. Great ambience, awesome food and lovely service make it a delightful place to dine in Wrightwood.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The Blue Ridge Inn is not just for special occasion, but a great place for anytime you want a very nice dinner! Their Malaysian shrimp is my "go to" dish, so so good, but everything is really tasty! And the service is top notch!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We happened to be in Wrightwood about 5 pm so consulted Trip Advisor and saw that the Blue Ridge Inn was just opening for dinner. At about 5:05 p.m. we had the pick of seats and the place all to ourselves. We selected a corner table by the window overlooking a lot of leafy green trees. Entrees we selected came with bread, butter, and either a soup or salad. My husband and I both chose the spinach salad, but with different dressings. It was very good. For dinner, the husband selected the Filet Mignon and I had the Malaysian Shrimp with Top Sirloin. We were both very pleased with our choices. The filet mignon was huge and perfectly cooked. The shrimp complemented the top sirloin and the steak was tender and flavorful. I particularly liked the way it was seasoned. Potato choices included something they referred to as "Irish potatoes" which were wedges of baked potato with a cheese sauce. The mixed vegetables were a nice medley and not overcooked. As our early dinner progressed, more and more diners came in filling the dining room in short order. Not bad for a Thursday evening in a small town! I hear that they offer prime rib on the weekend. I hope we find ourselves in Wrightwood again at the dinner hour!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

As a Wrightwoodian, my husband & I treat ourselves and our special guests to a night at the Blue Ridge Inn. The menu is not extensive, but whatever you order is exactly the way you'd want it! The Grilled Artichoke is a yummy starter. The option for the spinach salad with your meal is well worth it--(I'd be happy to just have that sometimes for dinner.) The bread is always fresh baked and the piece or 2 of spice bread they include is something to fight for. Steaks are a real treat--perfectly grilled. There is always a salmon option as well as the Chicken Geary--which is delish with the rice pilaf. (you will usually have to ask for a box to take the rest of the yummies home.)
As for the decor, Steak house eclectic--A cool old bar in the front with an inviting fireplace going in the chilly months, It's the kind of place you want to go to for a nice dinner in the mountains.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Amazing food at a reasonable price.....We have eaten there many times and have never been disappointed! Chicken Geary, Malaysian shrimp, or the petite top sirloin are our usual favorites, however, everything is excellent. Rustic atmosphere with low lighting so bring your phone or a small flashlight to read the menu more easily. Soup or salad, veges, and choice of potato come with most meals, so bring your appetite!!

Date of visit: November 2017