Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
AyresSuitesYorba
US$139
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$132
Expedia.comUS$139
PricelineUS$139
Trip.comUS$152
All reviews el torito stay there again breakfast was delicious wonderful stay southern california rooms are spacious free breakfast free parking bagels freeway costco microwave accommodations bathtub tubs anaheim
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

We have stayed at The Ayres Suites when we're visiting Yorba Linda. We have always been happy with our rooms, the service and the pleasant staff. We also used the spa each night to ensure a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

A very nice place. Clean, welcoming and safe. The staff was pleasant and professional. Parking can be right in a few spaces, so be aware but if you don't mind walking, there's more parking next door.

Very close to restaurants and shopping.

Overall a very nice place

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2021

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was very clean! My room was clean, the bathroom was spotless. I was able to take a long bath without seeing any residue, mildew, etc. It was very nice. My bed was super comfortable, and cozy, I slept really well. The room is spacious and didn't feel cramped at all. I loved the refrigerator and microwave. That really came in handy. I bought snacks, and drinks and we were able to much on stuff in the middle of the night. What I didn't eat, I was able to refrigerate. I loved that. Everything was quiet, although the hotel was packed the first night, you could tell, because it was quiet inside of my room.

The breakfast is a full breakfast with eggs, meat, and pancakes. They also offer other stull like yogurt, fruit and cereal. The first morning my server was super friendly and nice. My second morning my server wasn't nice, and was very stingy with giving us what we wanted. She didn't want to give me another pancake?? She was acting like I was being greedy and she had to ration the food. She was my only negative experience. Everyone else was very pleasant to interact with. I would give the hotel 5 starts for customer service, but I want to be very honest with other travelers because i relie on honest reviews when I make a decision about a hotel. I'm still giving the hotel 4 stars; because she was the only negative experience.

The location is great! Next door is an El Torito, "I loved their Cinnamon Swirly something cheese cake. Yummy! There is a Dennys down the street at the corner. Theres a Chic Fil Le, and a McDonalds further down. Around the corner and across the street is a Costco. Across the main hwy is an Shopping Center with a Home Depot. Yorba Linda Blvd to the left takes you to Anaheim Hills where theres a large shopping center, Vons, Star Bucks, other restaurants, banks, movie theatre and small community hospital. Yorba Linda Blvd to the right takes you further into Yorba Linda which is a really nice sceanic drive. There is a nice upscale shopping center near Yorba Linda and Imperial Hwy, and further up the street is the Richard Nixon Library, thats where the wedding we attended was held.

It was a perfect place to stay for our event, and the location is excellent. A little driving and you have access to everything you could possibly need.
Not to mention the residential area is very nice.

Great place to stay, I highly recommend them.
T.

Room tip: 320 was a great room, I also like the view.
1  Thank 0214Tonih
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Invited to a wedding that was open bar so I knew we needed a place to stay. This was recommended. Bed was so comfortable! Had the best sleep! Room is spacious, clean, quiet & has everything you need! Close to freeway which to me is a plus.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JasoneGarcia
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Yorba Linda location for a family wedding. The front desk staff were friendly and pleasant. Our rooms were larger than we expected, and very clean and neat. The beds were the best part they were so comfortable! I was instantly asleep every night. Breakfast was included and the staff were kind and accommodating. I would definitely recommend staying here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family