We recently tried the Villagio Inn after staying at Hotel Yountville for many years. I thought the property was very nice, there are tons of places to kick back in a chair, enjoy a fire pit, etc. I read a few reviews that complained about Hwy 29 noise, but I did not hear anything once inside the room and we were pretty close. We stayed in a suite and I do agree that the rooms could use some modernization and improved lighting. My wife struggled with her morning routine due to lackluster lighting. Our encounters with the staff were very pleasant - extremely helpful and no issues whatsoever. My one complaint has to do with the included breakfast. Prior to making the reservation, we read about the bottomless mimosas, omelet bar, etc. Unfortunately, this has been abandoned for a sad, tired attempt at slightly above average continental breakfast. Additionally, it is no longer in the Villagio, but at the sister property, Vintage House. This requires you to schlep over to the adjacent property to eat. On it's own, the walk if fine, but were extremely disappointed to have these amenities (a prime reason for our stay) to be discontinued. The bar wasn't open at the breakfast spot either..another disappointment. Overall, it's a great location with a great staff, but I think I like Hotel Yountville better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villagio named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, The Spa and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. Hotel Villagio has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley