Vintage House(Yountville)
US$349
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$260
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$388/night.

Hotel Villagio(Yountville)
US$425
North Block Hotel(Yountville)
US$472
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$561/night.

Napa Valley Railway Inn(Yountville)(Great Value!)
US$275
Petit Logis Inn(Yountville)
US$269
TripAdvisor
1,366 results
All reviewsoutdoor showerrooftop poollucy restauranthigh techleed platinumglass of winenapa valleyroom massagesfrench laundrywine countrywater featuresbouchon bakerythe entire staffwalking distancecar serviceluxury hotelspa services
Reviewed 5 February 2016

As the President and Founder of a Hospitality Company that specializes in service, I am quite sensitive to responsiveness as one of the key elements of hospitality. Several years ago, when Jim Treadway was the General Manager of the property, I had spent an overnight there and was extremely impressed with every aspect of my experience.
Several months ago, I had asked one of the concierges who I had lauded for a well-respected travel site to assist me in securing a reservation for a well-known restaurateur from the East Coast. He was already placed on the waiting list for The French Laundry and was hoping to dine there with his fiancee for her birthday.
The fact that the reservation was not honored was secondary to the fact that on several occasions, there was no response from the hotel regarding this reservation. Unfortunately, it left a bad taste in my mouth about the follow-through of service at the hotel. One can never rest on laurels, no matter what the accolades. I truly hope that the hotel can regain my trust as it had several years ago.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Eric W
NSYountville_CA, General Manager at Bardessono, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Hi Eric,

I am so sorry that The French Laundry wasn't able to accommodate your colleague. I will personally investigate any breakdown that might have occurred between parties.

We do pride ourselves on being the best at what we do. It is how we just moved to #2 in the United States in Tripadvisor. Again, I will look into the issue, and hope we have the privilege of welcoming you back and erasing any doubt of our commitment to the guests we are so privileged to serve.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

This was our first stay at Bardessono, and we absolutely loved it! Wonderful huge room, gorgeous grounds, a terrific restaurant, and amazing in-room massages. And the service was perfection. We look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you.

Your review puts a smile on all our faces. We love what we do and when we do it well, all the better.

Wishing you a "fabulous" ever after...

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Just off the main road but conveniently located. Tastefully decorated suites. Very attentive service. Ideal for a business meeting. There are no elevators to the second floor.
Good hotel if you are traveling light.

Room Tip: No elevator to second floor.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank dileepb49
NSYountville_CA, General Manager at Bardessono, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Hi there,

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Should we have the pleasure of welcoming you back, please let us know if you prefer a room on the first floor. We only have 8 rooms on the second floor so it will be easy to accommodate your every wish.

May all your travels be light and glorious.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

I'll keep it simple, do not look anywhere else and book Bardessono! The resort and area is the best. The staff is knowledge, friendly and provide the best service I've ever encountered. You will be very disappointed if you stayed anywhere else.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi PB,

We are so happy that you love Bardessono. We are continuing to find ways to raise the bar and people like you inspire us even more.

Love your enthusiasm. Thank you so.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Bardessono is the perfect hotel for those visiting the Napa Valley. It is very centrally located to everything the valley has to offer. The staff is friendly, the rooms comfortable, modern and stylish. The outdoor showers are very nice though don't seem to be the most private. The grounds are lovely and it's quite nice that so many wonderful restaurants are simply a short walk away. My husband and I tend to like hotels a little more secluded but that's a very personal thing. I would especially recommend this hotel to those traveling to Napa for the first time as it is an ideal jumping off point for exploring the region. The rooftop pool is great! The spa is minimal as they encourage treatments to be done in the room. Overall I enjoyed our third stay at Bardessono and will certainly return again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello "Highway 71."

Thank you for your kind comments. You are so right about this location as I find walking around Yountville akin to walking around a fairy tale town - if food and art and beauty is of interest to you.

May the joy be with you.