“Boutique Bakery but It Doesn’t Bust the Budge”
Review of Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Yountville
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Highly acclaimed chef Thomas Keller (of The French Laundry) is behind this beautiful Yountville restaurant. Enjoy excellent French bistro cuisine in a dining room offering wonderful Parisian ambiance. We invite you to visit Bouchon Bakery, an authentic, country-style boulangerie located next door Bouchon Bistro. The Bakery serves traditional French breads and pastries and is open from 7am - 7pm daily.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Across the road from V-Marketplace. Nice small famous boutique bakery with a wonderful selection. A little expensive, but the goods are tasty. Can buy inside and then sit outside. Had chocolate éclair and lemon poppyseed muffin. Both excellent.

1  Thank IN_Travelers47906
Write a ReviewReviews (2,818)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Like everything Chef Keller does, Bouchon Bakery is PERFECT! The place is small, but wonderful. If there was one in my neighborhood, I would be there EVERY morning for coffee and a croissant. The coffee is great and any of the baked goods or pastries are done to perfection. During the days in the summer, there is always a long line out the door, so get there early.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Seriously good eats... the only issue is what to chose but my husband said his breakfast bun filled with bacon was the brekky highlight of his trip and that he never had anything so yummy.
I would have to say the same for my cream cheese blueberry danish... mouth orgasm it was so good. I can't stop thinking about the pastry here. Came off keto for it! Lol!
So many good items to chose from. I would say get more than one thing as the line up can get long fast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We drove up from the Bay area for a day of winery touring and popped in for a mid morning pick me up. It was busy but the staff was efficient.I had a Schramsberg Rose macaroon. I mean where else in the world would one get one ? My companion selected the chocolate almond croissant
Both were delectable. We both had coffee, again very good. We appreciated the selection of real creamers. We are out on the patio and watched the world go by.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This is one of the best bakeries in the world. The staff really knows the products and can explain whats inside.

The patisseries are fantastic.

There always seems to be a line, but it is worth the wait.