“Fabulous!! Great food, friendly service.”
Review of Cilantro's

Cilantro's
Ranked #40 of 163 Restaurants in Yuba City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

A small, modern restaurant. The owner was very friendly. Great value, wonderful flavor, loved the atmosphere. Some of the best pork I have had in a while.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I see why everyone goes here. Large menu and food is great. Next best thing to the real deal. Great for kids also.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Food is ok. It's on the bland side for me. It's probably more authentic than I'm used to. The regular salsa is way too hot (I always eat mild). I mostly order chips and the pineapple salsa to go. Atmosphere is nice enough, but not much room. Its often empty when I come in.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Cilantro's is a very charming little restuarant in downtown Yua City. The owner, Antonio is almost always on the premises and ready to chat with you and share his receipes. The food is fresh and unique with what seems to be all home made ingredients. The blackened tilapia is served over spanish rice with sauted spinich and a green sauce which is to die for. Prices are reasonable with the average price around $9.00 and the service is quick if you only have an hour lunch. My husband and I eat here a few times a month and have never been disappointed. None of the food is too spicey but if that is what you want there are sauces and salsas you can add to heat them up to match yur palate.

Reviewed 26 July 2012 via mobile

This was my first visit here and it wont be my last. It is a small restaurant with big flavors. Everything is made from scratch and it is so tasty. I ordered the chicken mole and my friend ordered the surf & turf fajitas. The chicken mole was the best I have ever had in a restaurant. You can tell the skill and love that goes into making a homemade sauce. Chicken was melt in your mouth tender just as it should be. The shrimp in the fajitas were cooked perfectly and the marinade was yummy. The poached quince dessert was nice. You dont see it used that often but it makes great things when you do use it. The other customers there were very friendly and we all enjoyed conversation together. How often do you get to do that?
Prices are appropriate for the quantity and quality of food served. Service is a bit slower than a large restaurant but that happens when you cook fresh. Love this place and plan to return often.