Riverside RV Park
All reviewscatch and releaseroad noisepagosa springsrv parkwould definitely stay here againgreen grassbeautiful streambeautiful flowerstroutgrassy areastayed longerlaundry roomcable tvfree wifigravelsitesrestrooms
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Driving into Bayfield Riverside RV Park the first thing you see is the explosion of color from the many beautiful plants around the office, as well as the entire park. Very beautiful secluded spots to enjoy nature with a fish pond, a creek and a little waterfall. They even have a sweet Alpaca named Kuzco. Excellent internet and satellite. If you sit outside you can hear cars/trucks on the highway, but once inside the RV you can’t hear anything. Staff was very welcoming, pleasant, and helpful.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Riverside RV is a lovely park with beautiful grounds. Close to the road so you do have road noise in the evening if you sleep with windows open. When we arrived I didn't care for the first spot we were given . Katie was very accommodating and showed us another spot which was nicer. I appreciate that she did this for us. Next time will book much earlier to get some of the nicer spots available . Overall a nice stay.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

If you have a rig of any size you know that finding a RV park that can accommodate you is not easy near Durango. We searched out several and decided on Riverside. Upon arrival, I have to admit that I was not entirely pleased - the spot we were given was small and not all that appealing. Linda asked us to be patient and she would try to see if something more suitable for our 45 ft coach was available. Within the hour she did move us to a better site. The biggest plus for Riverside is the beauty of the grounds. They keep all areas in pristine condition! There are many trails to explore with your pet, a wonderful stream that runs through the property, lovely sitting areas, a field for off leash play. For once I felt like we were on vacation and our pet was too! We drove through many other local RV parks as we plan to vacation here again and none compare to this. Be sure to make reservations far in advance!

1  Thank Stranded01
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This place has a lot of curb appeal as you pull off the highway, with beautiful landscaping and several very attractive, tree shaded spaces visible. However, most of the spaces are in another area of the site, and they are not as tight as most, but still pretty tight during busy times. Restrooms were clean and functional. WiFi was good. It's a bit of a hike from most spaces back to the restrooms/showers. Road noise is an issue during the day, but drops off quite a bit at night.

Room Tip: Ask for a space along the north perimeter of the site for most space and privacy
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My husband, 20 year old son and I stayed a week at this beautiful campground. The pictures don't do it justice. I asked the owner how long it took to plant all the flowers and she said it took 6 people a week and they weren't done! The landscaping is beautiful. The bathrooms and laundry room are spotless. We were a late arrival and they were very accommodating. I saw lots of families with young children and lots of pets. There is also cable tv hook ups and free WiFi.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family