“A good alternative to Ameristar”
Review of Isle Casino

Isle Casino
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Black Hawk
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We stayed at this hotel once time last fall and it actually exceeded my expectations. It was cleanly and secure. The price was still higher than I expected but all in all a very good stay.

1  Thank MariaDilo

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The isle casino buffet was wonderful. It was super convenient to go downstairs from our room & be able to eat until we had to roll ourselves back upstairs and relax the rest of the night!
It wasn't tremendously busy, we didn't have to wait to be seated or anything. The servers were pretty busy though and refills and clearing plates took a little time, but not terrible. The crab legs went fast once they'd bring out a batch so you had to be watching. The food was all pretty good, I didn't run into anything I didn't like :) price is comparable to the other buffets in black hawk, but the convenience of it was priceless. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Wow! This is our first visit since the remodel and we were very happy. We really liked the new remodel design because it seems more private and out of sight of the gaming floor. The staff was fantastic. Everyone from the cashier, cooks and servers were very friendly , happy and made us feel great to be there. The food and selection was awesome. We had the crab legs of course, but everything from the sushi to the dessert was of very good quality, freshness and selection. We went back for Sunday Brunch because it was so good. Maybe the best buffet in Black Hawk now!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This was my first visit and I went to check out their card room. waited about 20 minutes to get a seat at a table because there were only 2 tables running. They eventually opened up 3 more. the main casino was very busy. They had just about any table game and slots you could want.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Lady Luck casino but played at the Isle. They have more craps tables and could fit more people that wanted to play. We played at Lady lucks craps table and since they only had one you had to wait for some players to fall out.