“Sad... little choice or variety!”
Review of Isle Casino

Isle Casino
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Black Hawk
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Won a free buffet ...chose to use it for breakfast. So little choice... especially since they promoted as a farm fresh breakfast !
Only about 25% of the buffet was actually open with food items. No pastries or donuts were included two choices of bread and a bagel.... they did have an egg station. The pancakes were premade and therefore cold. Really disappointed!
My waitress was great she try to help me out by stealing some donut holes from the lunch buffet that was not yet open.
I would not recommend this for breakfast

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Whenever we are in Denver, we plan a visit to the Isle Casino in Black Hawk. The Isle is open, spacious and clean, and serves an amazing buffet. My brother-in-law and his wife visit regularly, and invariably have coupons for free buffets for us all. The choices are fantastic, and the quality of food is top notch. Too much food, too little time. While the gambling is up and down, this past time I hit a couple of small jackpots on the slots, and came away from the day quite satisfied. Try the Isle when you’re in Black Hawk.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Omg great buffet get a players card play for a bit and they comp you a buffet the food and service was amazing and clean the casinos in ND could learn something from who runs this

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I tried to check in but they screwed up our booking so we had to wait an hour. The manager was very apologetic and accommodating once we came back an hour later to check in he upgraded us to a suite. It was a nice big room but pretty outdated. We were very impressed until we went into the bathroom. The shower floor was black and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months, the mirrors were dirty, the floor wasn't swept or mopped, and there was what looked like dirt water stains all over the toilet. All in all with some updating and cleaning in the rooms and elevators this place could be really nice.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The buffet was excellent, the room was very nice, and the staff very friendly! I came for a night and ended up staying three! The benefits are great, with a wide variety of slot machines to choose from.Thank you, Isle for a great time! And the affordable stay!