All reviews isle of capri parking garage isle casino the check in desk rooms are clean coffee maker the room was nice easy access otis blackjack monarch staycation hallway denver mountains
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

On our recent trip to Colorado, we stayed at The Lucky Lady Casino, where we relaxed and had a great time visiting the local Casino and enjoyed the beautiful weather “Up the Hill”. I do recommend this as your next getaway !

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isle Casino Hot... B, Public Relations Manager at Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you so much for your 5 Star review, Rob. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thank for coming up the hill to visit us!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Actually we stayed at Isle of Capri hotel, but they were sister hotels. The accommodations were convenient and beds were comfy. Just didn't like that the rugs were stained. Also when we left we found someone's wallet under the bed, which means they didn't clean. They asked us to bring it down to the basement office, and they didn't even thank us.

Date of stay: August 2018
Isle Casino Hot... B, Public Relations Manager at Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know, Judy. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. We do appreciate you turning in the lost item. We're planning a major renovation in early 2019 which should address the floor issue. We hope to bring a whole new hotel experience to our guests.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Having read the previous reviews you’d worry about booking this hotel but I’ve nothing but praise for the hotel part, check in is located in the parking lot, several customers in front of us but didn’t have to wait long for our turn in the line.
Friendly check in lady and offered us the choice of where we wanted to be with regards to room location.
Room was comfortable and clean.
Only negative was being Asked for ID when entering the casino part and made to wear a green wrist band! Not sure what the green wrist band was all about, we appeared to be the only ones wearing the wrist band! Felt as thou I’d been branded walking around with it and quickly discarded it.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isle Casino Hot... B, Public Relations Manager at Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It's our best practice to offer wristbands to everyone 21 and older. They're suggested by the Security staff to lessen subsequent ID requests. We apologize if you felt harassed in any way.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Wow I cannot even believe the way I was treated by the staff here this is an awful place I will never stay here again I will never gamble here again beware don't go here the staff is incredibly rude. Terrible rooms terrible Casino

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Isle Casino Hot... B, Public Relations Manager at Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Nancy S. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with Chris, our Front Desk Manager at 303.998.7852 and be would be happy to help you out.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I made a reservation months in advance. When we went to check in around 10:15 PM, the lobby was closed, and I had to get in my car and drive down the block to check in
down the street. When we got there, they told me I had to take a smoking room, which is my worst nightmare, as no one in my family can stand sleeping in a virtual ash-tray. Allergies galore. On top of that, I've been trying for a week to talk to a manager, and get one to call me back, and no one will.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Bryan M. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with Chris Perez, our Hotel Manager at 303.998.7852 and we'd be happy to help you out.