“Always, always stop here!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Rock General Store
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Blanca
Cuisines: American, Polish, Swedish
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The food is awesome, and so are the owners. I usually visit the area twice a year and I love everything about this place. Great place to grab a delicious lunch, and the convenience store always has many hard to find Polish food items that I absolutely love! A must stop in the San Luis Valley!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We eat here at least twice a week. Handmade cheeseburgers are the best ever. Their breakfast sandwich with some type of olive relish on it is so tasty. Only type they have just ask. Very friendly service. And they have European chocolates, food, and real polish sausage. A must stop

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I had Polish-Polish Sausage my wife had Polish-Kraut Sausage. My Polish Sausage came with onions and jalapeños my wife was the same except it also had Kraut. The Polish Sausages are good sized and served inside a tasty bun- not your average convenient store Polish Sausage! The sausages have good texture with good flavor.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

This little cute store! I was referred to it from a couple at the lodge motel in fort garland. They mentioned that they had a great burger and other amazing food from their cafe. I tried it and I went back a few times during my stay. I have not had a burger that tasted so good for a long time. Thank you, and hats off to their cooks!

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

I found this place years ago while down here hunting. I not only make sure to stop and eat here when in town, but I always load up on all kinds of goodies I can't find in much more populated areas of Colorado, including Denver and myn I wn home town. Totally love their food, the general store and the owners and staff couldn't be nicer if they tried. Honestly love this place!