US$190
HIExpress.com
US$143
US$129
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$189
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$140
Boulder University Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$139
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$179
Foot of the Mountain Motel(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$179
Boulder Marriott(Boulder)
US$229
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

Alps Boulder Canyon Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$164
1,087 results
All reviewsturn down servicebeautiful hotelbath saltsmountain viewsoaking tubluxury hotelgreat amenitiesfour seasonshotel lobbybusiness meetingdowntown boulderthe location is perfectlong weekendthe pearlcookiesjulesconcierge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at the St. Julien Hotel in Boulder and highly recommend the hotel. The staff is super friendly, attentive and accommodating. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The food was great and overall I give it a 10.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear bouldermalibu,

Thank you for your endorsement. A recommendation is among the best compliments we can receive, and I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I’m pleased you felt welcome and comfortable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in Boulder for 3 days and 2 nights. This hotel was within walking distance of Pearl Street and all of the wonderful things to do there. It was also within walking distance of the park and the river. Very pretty. All staff was professional, kind and helpful. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ginnysf64,

Thank you for sharing a review. I’m glad to hear you found our staff to be kind and helpful. Our central location is certainly unmatched; not many hotels allow for hiking and outdoor pursuits in one direction, and shopping just a few steps away in the other.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful well appointed room, great amenities, wonderful room service, top notch everyone. I enjoyed my stay at the St. Julien and I would definitely come back with my family. It's a wonderful property that I enjoyed immensely.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear BrainyGeekyGuy,

Thank you for your kind review. I’m glad to hear your experience was “top notch,” and that you plan to return. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We had a wedding at the St. Julien Hotel and Spa. The event was very well coordinated and executed. The staff was extremely professional and attentive. The Spa also provided excellent hair and makeup services for the wedding. Highly recommend the St. Julien for your special event!

Room Tip: Be ready to relax and be pampered.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear govaud89,

I am so pleased you received a high level of service from our team and felt cared for on your wedding day. Thank you for choosing St Julien to host such a special event. Cheers to your new union!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Went on a fun date night with my partner a few months back and stopped in for a drink. The bar was busy. A table was freeing up and she went to grab the table and was pushed out of the way by someone running to grab the table. I was fuming. They weren't going to give up the table so we just took 2 seats at the end of it. A woman came up from the party about 15 minutes later. She was drunk and extremely confrontational and in our face. We notified the bar manager and he said he witnessed it and he'd take care of it.

He didn't get anyone to help. Just told them they'd have to leave if it continued. A drunk man in the party started talking trash to us and I got into a heated discussion with him as he tried to intimidate us. Bartender ran over to get in the middle. Didn't call a manager. Didn't get security. Didn't throw the party of 5 out.

We grabbed another table after one finally freed up so we could talk to management. Asked for the hotel manager. An assistant manager came over with no urgency and a bad attitude. Made numerous excuses as to why they didn't show them the door. Security manager actually was the most empathetic to the situation but was blocked by the assistant managers unwillingness to properly take care of the situation or the individuals.

After a long discussion and with his cowardice on full display...we left. We were upset and left in complete disbelief. My partner tried reaching out to the general manager a few times in the days following and he was completely unapologetic and blamed us for being difficult after she was pushed. It was unbelievable. When he refused to even apologize he decided to ban us! I found out trying to book a spa package for her there. Are you kidding me???

I wouldn't stay at this hotel nor partake in any of their other services. They don't protect or take care of their customers safety.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

turn2d,

We clearly remember your last visit and have a different vision as to the events that occurred during that visit.