3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$136
FindHotelUS$136
PricelineUS$136
ZenHotels.comUS$152
2,135 results
All reviews double tree valet parking warm cookies restaurant staff breakfast buffet valet service breck sports main street rooms are large front desk staff hotel shuttle mini fridge ski shop in town free shuttle ski trip ski boots
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

We stayed here this Summer for one night. We are Hilton Diamond members and I have already reached out to Hilton to complain. The management of this hotel never contacted me about the stay. I had a list of 10 things that were lacking. 1. No AC, which wouldn't be a big deal except the windows in the room only opened 6 inches. Also, the curtains opened from the opposite side of the window and were one panel, so when you opened the curtain to let air in, the window opening was covered. The room was 80 degrees at 10 pm. got down to 76 in the morning. had to drape the curtain over a chair to have some privacy and airflow. 2. I asked for adjoining rooms when I made the reservation and was told that was possible, but when I checked in no effort was made to make this happen. 3. Breakfast was terrible. We ate the hotel restaurant buffet which was cold (we arrived 15 minutes after they opened) drinks and yogurt were expired. 4. Staff was not helpful at all. If you are a Hilton honors member stay at the Hampton inn in Silverthorne, so much nicer and staff is exponentially better.

Room tip: Skip this one in Summer
Reviewed 6 August 2021

We had the worst experience at the Doubletree in Breck. The hotel is old and dirty. The parking, that you pay $15/day, was limited and so tight it was difficult to park a mid-size SUV. The rooms have no a/c and there is no mention of this on the website. They had cheap oscillating fans that moved the 83 degree air in the room. We requested additional fans to help cool the room. We waited 2 hours for the fans that never came. We went to the front desk and were told there were no fans. The desk clerk suggested sending maintenance to our room to make sure the heater was off, which it was, but we waited for maintenance to see if they had any suggestions to cool the room. Instead of maintenance someone showed up to deliver a remote for the tv, clearly not for us. We returned to the front desk and the clerk came to our room to confirm the room was hot and uncomfortable but he offered no solution. He did offer a discounted room. Instead of the discount, my final bill showed an additional charge of almost $400 instead of the promised credit. We returned to the desk to address the issue. 4 trips to the front desk with no resolution. No manager on staff. I requested the manger be paged. The manager responded to the page but would not talk to me, only the desk clerk. The only offer of resolution was to call accounting on Monday when they opened. Accounting was able to assist and we did get the promised credit, the only positive of our stay. During our 2 day stay we encountered multiple guests having the same awful experience as us. One couple left the hotel 2 days early and did not get a refund. Not only will I never stay at this hotel again, I’m not sure I’ll ever stay at a Hilton again. If Hilton allows their flag to be flown at a hotel such as this Doubletree in Breck, I don’t have any confidence in their name/brand.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2021

Unbearably hot, fans do not work. Did not sleep at all and felt like staying in d and dirty accomodations. Was never told there was no AC, windows only opened 6 inches. Asked for a second fan and never received it.

1  Thank justinboros
Reviewed 3 August 2021

NO AIR CONDITIINING!! Had to use TWO elevators to get to 8th floor!!! Had to use a key to get OUT of the hotel into parking garage!! Dirty Parking garage. Room fairly clean. Large room. If it wouldn’t have turned out to be a cool night it would have been very upsetting because we did not know they didn’t have air conditioning when we booked. Who would’ve thought of asking for that in this modern day????

Reviewed 3 August 2021

All in all the rooms are pretty clean, beds comfortable, and restrooms clean. I was not happy that the thermostat in the room was set above 80 and they didn't have any air conditioning in the entire hotel. The room never cooled below 78