Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,146 results
All reviews double tree valet parking breakfast buffet breck sports main street front desk staff mini fridge in town free shuttle ski gear ski season beaver run lobby slopes skiing lift peak
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2021

First off we are Hilton diamond members so we have stayed in many Hilton properties. This by far was the worst Hilton brand hotel we have ever stayed in. I think the biggest issue was their in no A/C at this property and it was not advertised on the website. Had it not been so late we we booked and checked in and only staying 1 night we would have gone to another hotel. They told us they supply 2 fans (that were filthy) in the room and it would cool right off. It never got below 72 but that was about 6 in the morning. The rest of the night it was 76-78 degrees. You had to leave the curtain partially open to get the air blowing through which meant the next building could see into your room. Hotel was FILTHY, starting with the luggage carts, to elevator, to hand sanitizer stations to stains on carpets in rooms and peeling wall paper. Sheets were put on the beds inside out which was really weird and had holes in them. Bathtub and sink was so slow to drain, thankfully we could brush our teeth in the bar sink. I had booked a king bed room, when we arrived the young man at the front desk was very nice, checked us in no issues. When we got to the room it was a double queen. I went back to the front desk and he and another older lady was standing there. I was speaking to him and said that I had booked a king bed. She spoke up and said we gave you an upgrade and we don't have anything else available. (she was no where around when we checked in) I said we don't want an upgrade then, we want the king bed. She said the room won't be as large. I told her it didn't matter. She very rudely said you would rather have a king instead of queen- yes it was just my husband and I . When we got to the room it was the same size but had 2 king beds, It was very strange though because the bathroom was so small you could not turn around with the door open. The next day we went down for breakfast and they did not have the restaurant open because they were at less than 20% occupancy. (so why was the room I booked such an issue) Entire stay was terrible. I have spoken to the Hilton diamond desk but felt like others need to read this so they don't get stuck here.

Reviewed 1 October 2021

I cannot in good conscience recommend anyone staying here.

The rooms are dark and dingy, while the layout is a mess. You cannot even stand in the bathroom because…. it’s sooo tiny and the door hits the toilet, see photo. Yes, I can touch the wall and door simultaneously.

The garage is filthy and has years worthy of sand on the ground, again see photo. There’s isn’t enough parking spaces for all the guests to park here. It must be fun paying $15 for a parking space that isn’t available.

I absolutely do not blame the staff, they’re very nice and friendly. They also didn’t construct this former apartment building conversion.

Forget the top floors above the 7th, you need to switch elevators at the opposite end of the building!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2021

HUGE room, very comfortable. Requested a microwave which was delivered after two requests. It was a long distance from the parking area to our room, up two elevators and around 6 corners, so maneuvering the luggage cart wasn’t easy. The thermostat was illegible making it impossible to regulate the room temperature. Guesswork didn’t work. Reporting it did nothing. As a result, we didn’t sleep well as it was too hot and we couldn’t tell if the heat was on or not. These things are the reason it didn’t get a higher star rating, as the room, wifi and tv were excellent. $15/day for parking.

Room tip: Floors 8, 9, 10 require two elevator rides, not at all close together.
1  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 21 September 2021

There are elevators on either side but only one works. This leaves an extremely long walk to get to rooms on the other side. The carpets are very stained and appeared filthy. Staff unfriendly. Can’t check in at 3:00 pm as told and left waiting for hours in the lobby.

1  Thank jmederos
Reviewed 21 September 2021

This hotel needs to do better, as it not what I would expect from a Hilton Doubletree property in a ski resort town. There needs to be more attention to detail and hotel guest. Also, this hotel does not have AC and it is uncomfortable sleeping in the rooms.