3 people are viewing this hotel
US$249
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$249
Destinia.com
US$244
PricelineUS$249
Hotels.comUS$249
ZenHotels.comUS$251
All reviews yoga mat beautiful boutique hotel hotel concept beef jerky great location no dressers burrito spent two nights really enjoyed our stay here quick access main street queen size four nights multiple hot tubs in town ski lodge valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021

Beautiful boutique hotel. Perfect location right at the base of peak 9 and a block from Main Street. They thought of the little amenities like in room, lotion and soap dispensers. A tote bag to use while there. Robes for thé hot tun, in room coffee, Rooms were modern and clean. Great use of space. Would stay again

Room tip: The trekker room great for families
Date of stay: April 2021
Management response:Responded 22 April 2021

Thank you so much this wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that you had an amazing stay! We can't wait to welcome you back for your next visit to Gravity Haus!

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Gravity Haus (gra•vuh•tee - h•ow•s)
LOL

I don’t even know where to get started with this place.. I have stayed in this hotel on 2 separate occasions now, both times with a different group of friends, and everybody flat out loves this place! (myself included!!) First of all, right off the bat as you enter the hotels parking circle you are greeted by the valet team which is full of great guys. There was one bro I wanted to shoutout in particular that really went out of his way to make sure that all of our luggage was safely taken out of the car and brought up to our rooms and just very helpful in general the last time we visited!! (Blonde or brown hair always with a beanie, Matt I think?) We were actually bummed to find out he wasn’t in town this past week when we were there!!!! The rest of the team is equally as attentive and hard working though don’t get me wrong, so don’t worry!! Clint is another great One that helped us this past week! Moving on, Beyond that you have very nice guys and girls that work the front desk and they are Down there 24 hours if you need assistance with anything at all! I’ll make a separate reviews for the restaurant CABIN JUICE and the coffee shop UNRAVEL, but I will go ahead and let you know they are both incredible!!! There’s a variety of different room options and sizes to fit any person or groups needs and each room is as nice and just flat out cool as the next!! Oh did I forget to mention the hotel is located less than a 3-minute walk from one of the main ski lifts that takes you up the mountain! I love every minute I stay at this hotel and I can’t wait to come back again!! (Hopefully sooner than later..) Gotta try to come back and see my favorite Summit County Staff one last time before seasons over!!

Would I go back?
ABSOLUTELY

Would I recommend?
100% of the time, I doubt I will ever stay in another hotel when visiting this area, unless they are completely sold out that is

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 30 March 2021

Thank you so much this amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you had an awesome stay! We can't wait to welcome you back for your next visit to Gravity Haus!

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Our stay at Gravity Haus was great. Friendly staff and great coffee bar. Had food to go everyday from the bar very delicious. I had to add a night of stay due to flight cancellation and had to cancel last minute due to getting rebooked. They accommodated with out additional expense.. Thank you for everything!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 February 2021

We are elated to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We are excited to host you again soon and hopefully next time the flights will be a little smoother!

Alexandra
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

Two friends, my two large dogs, and I spent the weekend at Gravity Haus Breck for my birthday. We shared the Gnarnia room with queen bunk beds and really enjoyed our time! The valet parking was super slick after a long day of playing in the snow. All of the decor around the hotel is cute and for meals, you have the choice of the restaurant and cafe on site or tons of other restaurants within walking distance. I highly recommend the Whale’s Tail drink and avocado toast for breakfast from Cabin Juice, the restaurant on site! We can’t wait to go back ☺️

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 21 January 2021

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Leiolani
Front Desk Manager
Gravity Haus
970-453-5125

Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

Great stay. Family (7 of us plus small dogs) had an outstanding time. Staff at Gravity Haus Breckenridge were professional, happy and very helpful. Gravity Haus was all about safety. Parking was 5 STAR plus (paid extra for enclosed parking... worth every penny). Parking folks were outstanding.

Date of stay: December 2020