4 people are viewing this hotel
US$699
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$699
Vio.com
US$615
travelup.comUS$762
Expedia.comUS$699
TravelocityUS$699
All reviews yoga mat great location no dressers main street quick walk in town comfortable room quicksilver lift hot tubs are restaurants and shops ski gear great room ski hill onsen cabin upcharges lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2022

Most people come to the Gravity Haus/Breck for leisure, but I had business in town and stayed overnight for that. My room was set up well for the business travel. There was a nice desk with plenty of outlets and chargers. The wireless internet was fast, easy to connect to and reliable. A good night's sleep is essential for business travel. I got one, thanks to the quiet room and the comfort of the spacious bed.

Looking past the business amenities, the room had a few quirks. There was no dresser, just shelves. There was only a single hanger in the room that had a bar or clips for pants. The room had a ton of marketing materials on display, including a large set of snacks that made me feel that I was staying in a Cracker Barrel. There did not appear to be a room service menu in the room.

The hotel bills itself as a "club" with various upcharges for those like me who are not "members." Had this not been a resort town I would have found this more objectionable. For my purposes, the room was fine

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Connor Pankow, General Manager at Gravity Haus Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2022

Hello JCTfromDEN! Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review regarding your experience staying with us at Gravity Haus. We take all feedback seriously and use it to enhance the guest experience for our future visitors. It was great to read your comments about the pros of the hotel room setup for business travel. I am glad to see that the room satisfied your needs from that perspective. We, at Gravity Haus, pride ourselves in the community we are building through our membership offerings. I understand our room collateral may have come off as overwhelming from your perspective and we will use your valuable feedback as an opportunity to review how this information is presented in the rooms. Again, thank you for your valuable and candid feedback. Come back at visit us at the Haus again soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2022 via mobile

Stayed for half a week with my husband to celebrate his birthday with some skiing. In short, we found it well worth it and wished we had stayed longer. Great room, location, and staff. We would have had more time to take full advantage of the property. TMI below….

- A text arrives a few days before arrival reconfirming the reservation and providing some check-in details including their dog policy. We didn’t bring our pups with us but love that it is an option. Also, communication via text? I love it! It comes in handy multiple times later.

- Texted to try and arrange something nice in the room for said birthday. There is no room service but had options at the ready. My text was last minute and I thought some of the other options were promising. Regardless, the staff had something noted and ready. They are really great people.

- Valet and staff were ready to bring our bags up and loaded our ski gear into lockers on arrival

- The room comes with lockers!! On the plaza level!! Walking to the Quicksilver Lift was quick

- Room (Alpinist ADA) was exactly as described. There is more than enough room for the yoga mat provided. Layout was great for keeping grit out of main area. It’s a critique from other reviews that there are no drawers or closets. This is true. I am a pack it away as I use it type of girl and did not find this to be an issue. There was a lot of open shelving and hangers for airing out gear which was the bigger concern. There was also a critique from other reviews that there is no turndown service. Things may have changed. There looked to be daily housekeeping but an option for turndown (signaled with a sign in the room) and for fresh towels. This is consistent with what I have seen in other hotels. Hot water maker, mini fridge, humidifier, safe, and hair dryer were all available. There was no microwave. It did not matter to us but it might to someone.

- Along with a lot of other branded items, we were really appreciative of having access to a reusable shopping bag. Hugely useful if you plan on going to the market a few minutes away as they charge for a bag.

- Essential Oil toiletries provided by Gravity Haus smells and works great!

- View from the Alpinist (room 307) looked directly over the plaza with the mountain as a backdrop. Could not ask for a more beautiful view. Privacy and blackout screen was motorized and easy to use.

- Thermostat worked great! I thought to mention this as I saw it as a critique somewhere else.

- Had to go one floor up to get ice as the one I. The floor didn’t work. Blessing in disguise- the one on the floor is right across from our door. Our bathrobe came with earplugs so it might not matter. We didn’t end up using them and had no problem sleeping even with the foot traffic.

- Water bottle filler found on plaza level.

- Took a spill on the mountain a few days in. A text is all it took for extra pillows to be brought to the room before we got back. They were really quick about it. It meant everything to me in that moment that I’d be able to lounge right when I got to the room.

- Layout of hotel/Lobby/Restaurant made it feel like a place perfect for gathering. I wish our stay was longer to better enjoy it. We had spent a lot of time on the slopes but not enough time recovering from it. The gym had classes and high quality equipment. The other guests spoke highly of the hot and cold tubs as well as the onsen area. I would have used an extra night to try the restaurant (menu looked great) but we were on a mission to revisit old haunts.

Room tip: Alpinist room 307 is right across from the ice machine but had a gorgeous view of the mountain and plaza.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank karenv136
Spencer McIntire, Guest Services / Front Office at Gravity Haus Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2022

Hello Karen, Thank you so much for this raving review. It is not often we see so much detail and feedback, what an amazing experience for your ski vacation. We can't wait for your next visit to the Haus!

Reviewed 20 February 2022 via mobile

We came here for dinner with another couple and had a great experience. Cool atmosphere, terrific service and delicious food. Do not miss the warm chocolate cookies for dessert, absolutely worth the calories. Good price point for where you are and there is something on the menu for everyone.

Room tip: Parking is tough, you will need to use the public spots nearby and walk across the street
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Spencer McIntire, Guest Services / Front Office at Gravity Haus Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2022

Hi Bikingmom, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a detailed account of your recent stay at Gravity Haus Breck. We are delighted to see your 5/5 review! Glad to hear about the amazing dining experience you had at Cabin Juice and hope to see you around the Haus in the future.

Reviewed 16 February 2022

Personally wouldn't recommend Gravity Haus. Not going to give it a "terrible" rating, but wouldn't say it was an "average" experience. Originally, I reached out to a rep and got a read receipt, but no response. The rep claims they don't use the messaging app, but then blocked me on it. The facilities are nicely maintained, but the value doesn't seem to add up. I personally wouldn't recommend Gravity Haus Breckenridge.

1  Thank robertlD2018FJ

Hello robertID2018FJ, Thank you for taking the time to review the Gravity Haus membership program. We have let the membership leadership team know of your issue and experience. Our Director of Membership, Merritt Hopper, can assist as well and his contact information is located on our main website. We hope to see you around the Haus in the future!

Reviewed 13 January 2022

After reading that this hotel is the #1 hotel in Colorado we were excited to stay at Gravity Haus. Having stayed at many top rated hotels across the world, I still cannot imagine how this hotel was voted #1. Had the voters never stayed anywhere else? While we may never know how this happened, this hotel is absolutely NOT the best hotel in Colorado nor should it be voted as such on any poll.

Reviews are so influenced by expectation and our expectations were far from met here. The room is tiny and expensive. Our friends were staying in a large, two bedroom condo closer to the slopes and they paid less than we paid for tiny room #205 which was facing the a/c units.

While our reservation was for three the room was only set for two. No turn down service, no room service, not an upscale environment at all, nothing to warrant the #1 status at all. This feels like an updated Motel 6 which is fine, but the price should reflect that. We were sorely disappointed and would stay elsewhere next time, there are so many better options around.

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank WorldTravelerCO
Spencer McIntire, Guest Services / Front Office at Gravity Haus Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Hello WorldTravelerCO, Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a detailed account of your recent stay at Gravity Haus. We are truly sorry that we fell short of your expectations. Your feedback is critical to our success and we truly appreciate it. I understand the quality of the room was way less than desirable and hope you understand that this feedback can only make us better. We would like to offer further assistance to you about this review and ask that if you want to speak further about your experience, please just contact a manager on duty and we want to help. We hope you give Gravity Haus Breck another try and hope you enjoy future visits. Thank you.