4 people are viewing this hotel
US$487
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$471
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Priceline
US$487
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Orbitz.comUS$471
TravelocityUS$471
CheapTicketsUS$471
All reviews pool side outdoor pool blue river full size refrigerator bedroom villa every amenity the kitchen great resort free shuttle in town vaccinated properties silverware dishwasher drawers amenities tubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021

I cannot say enough good things about this property. The room is incredibly well laid out, so much space and thoughtfully done. The pool and spa area leaves nothing to be desired, they covered it all with several spas and fire pits and a huge play structure for the kids. The staff are beyond helpful, so nice, all requests were met quickly and without hesitation. They go out of their way for you. Tina, the Conceriege, is so great in helping you decide what to do, and when. She spent so much time with us creating the perfect itinerary. I cannot recommend this place enough…it far exceeded our expectations and we have high ones!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

This is a great place. I'm a resort junkie. Colorado is my home so I'm close enough to jump all around. Aspen, Vail, Beaver Creek, but I've settled now on Breckenridge. This Lodge is about a mile or so away from town, and I didn't want us to drive back and forth so we used the free shuttle. I had my older folks with me and rented a two bedroom unit. I was pretty happy. The rooms and kitchen were a great fit and a large kitchen table made ordering dinner in one night a real comfortable experience. The staff here really made this experience even better. From the front check in staff, to the lounge wait staff, to the shuttle drivers who promptly picked us up and dropped is off. The Pool was great and hot tubs were spacious. I made a request for our room to face the river and they had a great spot for my parents to sit and enjoy the very. My dad was able to drop poles in with my son and they had a lot of fun. We will definitely come back. I wouldn't put down bringing your own food if you can. The lounge had a decent menu, but wasn't huge and then eating in town was hit and miss. Either really nice and very expressive or so,so at an average price. I brought food for breakfast, but in the evening when I saw other families grilling, I wished I had a dinner or two planned so we could have just stayed put at the resort. Stay here, it's great.

Room tip: Bring your own food and put down your roots. Downtown is nice, but there is plenty to do just on the hotel grounds..
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2021

Overall, we had a good experience. However, the service was non existent. We were hoping to enjoy the pool and have some drinks and food, but the outdoor bar was closed and every time we wanted something we had to go inside and wait for it. The room was great, spacious and love the kitchen amenities. Lots of construction around the hotel, so it was loud and disruptive. Overall, we would come back but would hope for better service!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank terrabrewer
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

We had to wait for months to get in here due to covid and our schedule. We're owners with Welk and was wondering what all the hype was about this property. The property is centrally located between Breckenridge and Frisco. It seemed smaller than the other Welk properties. The rooms are very nicely decorated and equipped with everything you need as far as kitchen items. Covid guidelines were pretty strict which we didn't like because we're fully vaccinated. But due to Colorado dictating it you're stuck with wearing mask inside the hallways and common areas. Our owners update wasn't high pressure because we knew they're being bought out. Although the property is nice and we don't ski, we probably won't be back because we went right after the high season and the things you normally could do was closed for the season or hadn't opened yet. The restaurants in the area is expensive and when you look at their website, and go there, then the prices are a lot higher. So, thankfully the resort has full kitchens which makes it more affordable to eat for the family.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 30DebbieD
Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

I would have really liked to leave a positive review for this resort because it really is beautiful. Our view was fantastic and the room was spacious and very nice however the customer service completely ruined our experience.
I expressed our concerns during check out and was given the GM’s card to contact. I emailed and called Dan Dohner and have not heard a peep in over 3 weeks. I even left comments in their survey and asked to be contacted and still nothing. For that reason, they have lost me as a customer.

Cons:
The beds are very uncomfortable. They look great but the sheets felt like burlap and made it an unpleasant sleeping experience. Wasn’t a huge deal but the next two experiences really didn’t help.
We are woken up at 3:30 am by the front desk agent asking us if we were banging on the wall because a neighboring room called to complain. We were completely asleep and couldn’t believe he was calling each room to ask that question instead of sending security or a supervisor to check out the noise themselves.
That same night we were woken up by the alarm in the hotel room at 6am. It was extremely loud that I could bet our neighbors woke up as well.
When these concerns were brought up at check out, we were asked how we would like to pay for our $100 lobby bar tab.

Again, these weren’t deal breakers for us but to express our feelings about our stay and to be completely disregarded just leaves an awful taste in my mouth about the culture of this company. And the fact we were spending $700 a night just made it so much more disappointing.

Don’t waste your time and stay closer to the slopes. It was a 15 min drive each time and it’s just not worth it.

Date of stay: March 2021