2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
PricelineUS$179
Hotels.comUS$179
Agoda.comUS$132
All reviews door code hammocks gear shower property
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021

This is one of my favorite places I’ve ever stayed. It’s a cozy room with features that cater perfectly to outdoor enthusiasts. As a college student on a budget, the value of this room was fantastic. It’s got a great bed, a super fun hammock, fast wi-fi and an all-around young and trendy feel to it. We loved it. The COVID precautions were also so well managed. We got a text with our room number, door code, and WiFi password. Contactless and so easy. Loved this place and will come again!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eddy Young, General Manager at LOGE Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Hi Daelyn_raye,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us! Sounds like you were able to thoroughly enjoy the room and all the offerings LOGE Breck has at the property. Stoked to have you back for a future visit. We'll always offer our contactless check in, but don't hesitate to stop into the cafe for a coffee or any questions during your stay.

Reviewed 19 March 2021

I stayed at the LOGE Breckenridge with two friends and had a great experience. The room was perfect and all of the amenities were fantastic. The cafe serves delicious food with high-quality coffee and has a fantastic vibe. The service at the LOGE is by far the best part. The General Manager and the rest of the staff are incredibly friendly and go above and beyond to make sure that you are having a wonderful stay. I would highly recommend staying at the LOGE during your next trip to Breckenridge.

Date of stay: March 2021
Eddy Young, General Manager at LOGE Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Hi Sal,

Thanks for staying with us at LOGE and thanks for leaving the great review. Our crew was happy to help make your stay special and we're already looking forward to having you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

I wanted to like this place so badly! Booked after seeing online ads with beautiful pictures of a hip renovated motel. In reality, the hammock in the bedroom was the only good thing about the stay. The room was clean, but looked like paint had been thrown up, new flooring laid down, some newish fixtures in the bathroom (already rusting and the smallest shower I've ever been in) before they priced this motel room like a luxury lodge. The original window was so thin that you could feel the cold air pouring in. Thin walls let us hear the yapping dog next door for 5 hours straight. The (new) heater loudly kicked on every 15 minutes and then would loudly ping as it shut down, waking everyone up multiple times all night. The bunk bed squeaked anytime our kids moved even the tiniest bit. The mattresses were surprisingly thin and uncomfortable for such a recent renovation. Before the night of no sleep, I told myself it would be like camping, but then realized I've been way more comfortable camping and for a lot less money. There are much nicer and more reasonably priced options in the area - won't be coming back here again.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank SLBCO

Hello SLBCO,

I'm saddened to read that your stay didn't live up to your expectations. While we've done a lot of work to the property, there's always more than can be tackled with an older property such as ours. I'm sorry that your experience didn't live up to your expectations but our team will be continuously working to improve our property to accommodate more comfortable stays for future guests.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

The Loge checks all the boxes for us! Dog Friendly, great location, hammocks in the rooms, local coffee and healthy snacks, totally awesome gear that is totally free to try out...the perks just go on and on! My husband, 3 dogs and I will be back soon!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eddy Young, General Manager at LOGE Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Hi Kayla,

It sounds like you had a great time with the family and we're so excited that you've found a spot that fits your needs! Love that you were able to enjoy the coffee shop and the all local offerings we have available. Already looking forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 8 December 2020

This motel has a fun concept. We enjoyed our stay there. However, they are extremely difficult to communicate with. I have been trying to reach them since our stay, over a week ago - via text, phone, email to try and see if they found something I think I left there, and I have gotten zero response. While there, they had not communicated that we extended our stay to two nights from one, and had someone walk into my room twice telling me we were supposed to be checked out (when we were booked for one more day). After we left, I never got a receipt, either paper or email. So I would not stay here again, many frustrating aspects to our experience with them.

Date of stay: November 2020

Hi Kristin,

I'm excited to hear you enjoyed our concept but I'm saddened to hear we haven't been in contact with you nor have you been able to reach anybody regarding the lost item. I'll be reviewing all messages with our call team and checking back through all email accounts but would love if you would reach back out, as we would love to be able to return the item if it was left at the hotel.

Again, my apologies regarding the lack of communication but I do hope we're able to connect and get the item returned.

Best,