Lowest prices for your stay
US$285
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$285
travelup.com
US$269
CheapTicketsUS$285
Trip.comUS$358
EtripUS$285
All reviews studio condo main street quicksilver lift ski school the kitchen fitness center antero peak building skiing slopes tubs town premier accommodations units garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021

The room is a bit dated. The beds were not very comfy, the sofa bed was terrible. The shower was really good. The room is pretty big with a small kitchen. Good toiletries - organic with essential oils. The service at front desk was average. Only later did I realize that a free bottle of wine was included but the staff did not bother to offer it to us. No breakfast included.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank HelpfulAngel
Reviewed 19 April 2021

We booked a 2 bedroom condo that was managed by SKI.COM and PINNACLE LODGING. It was advertised as a LUXURY condo.

1. When we finally got into our condo after the promised check-in time, it was dirty including food and pills on the floor and empty water bottles laying around. We had to call three days in a row about cleaning the condo before it was cleaned.

2. The furniture was in terrible condition. For example, the leather couch had a six-inch hole in it. The coffee table was banged up and closet doors were off their track.

3. Trash and pizza boxes were in the hallway and elevator.

4. There was no communication about no parking being available. We had to park 10 minutes away and take a shuttle.

I have never written a review before but the accommodations were very disappointing and neither company stood behind the quality of the advertised luxury condominium.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank melissacO5556WH
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

The room was nice. I don’t know what people expect when staying here. Some of the reviews of the rooms in my opinion were ridiculous. We have stayed everywhere in Breck and this place was nice. Easy to walk to downtown, easy to drop my youngest at ski school, easy to get on the lifts. No the room wasn’t updated last year but it was fine! Comfortable and clean. The mattresses were awesome (even the one on the pull out.
The only thing I can say a little negative is there was a thick fog of marijuana smoke in the hallway that at times seeped into our room. It was awkward explaining to our kids what that was. That was a little annoying but is that the hotel’s fault? I don’t think so. They had signs posted of no smoking in the rooms.
The room was fine, the kitchen was stocked with enough utensils and pans to cook. The housekeeping staff didn’t enter the rooms due to Covid but they would bring you towels and things you needed upon request. Everyone that worked for the hotel was super nice and helpful. I just wish they allowed small dogs so we could bring our little one with us on vacation.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gari L
Reviewed 29 December 2020

Stayed in a studio condo (4502) that was supposed to be "gold" level. No- it was tacky, old furniture and pictures on the walls, no heat (took 3 days to "fix" and had to use a space heater). The location is great-but this condo was certainly old. You don't get any housekeeping during your stay and have to ask for everything- it would be nice to be asked, "do you need towels, more coffee (they only have regular) or anything?"

There is an added on resort fee, perhaps for the granola bars and face masks? Very pleasant staff and clean.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank mikkobella
Reviewed 26 December 2020

My wife and pregnant daughter were in town on vacation. At check in, the desk clerk showed me a map and told where my room was. I went outside to unload my luggage, it's worth noting it was after dark and it was 3 degrees and windy. I could not locate a cart outside or in the lobby so I asked the second desk clerk for help. He stated the hotel only had six and they were probably in use. I asked where I could find one when one became available and I was told to go walk around the parking garage and I could probably find one. I did as he suggested with no luck and then returned to the lobby. The second clerk told me I could wait and see if one came back. After some time, I became aggravated and elected to carry the luggage. My wife, pregnant daughter and I loaded up our luggage and began walking outside to the location the first clerk had indicated. The directions were not correct and I returned to the front desk. The second clerk sighed and explained the directions I was given were incorrect. I returned to my family and showed them the new way to our room. The room was outdated with a hodge podge of modern "bandaids" to make appear more desirable. The ceiling fan had exposed flex wiring running across the ceiling and baseboard heaters were installed behind furniture. Very unprofessional, cheezy looking work. I went to the freezer to see if there was ice. There was an empty ice bin and no ice maker so I took the bin and went to find an ice machine. After checking my floor followed by four others I couldn't find an ice machine and I asked an employee but they were no help. I returned to my room, went to the balcony and filled my glass with snow. I would not even expect such a horrible experience from a $29 Motel 6. For the rates the Village gets there is no excuse for repetitive failures in the service provided... or should I say NOT provided. I will not be returning and intend on making it clear to anyone looking for a place to stay, the Village is a HUGE waste of money and an additional source of frustration. The Village may be in a convenient location but one can procure some very pleasant transportation from a far less expensive and more professional lodging establishment.

Room tip: Find a better place to stay.
Date of stay: December 2020