5 people are viewing this hotel
US$410
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$410
travelup.com
US$386
FindHotelUS$410
Trip.comUS$530
CheapTicketsUS$410
All reviews studio condo main street quicksilver lift ski school the kitchen fitness center antero peak building skiing slopes tubs town premier accommodations units garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021

I parked inside the Villages parking garage like the front desk told me. Our room wasn’t ready and we had to wait 3 hours until it was ready. During that time frame I received a parking ticket for $20 because of the poor instructions by the front desk on exactly where it was ok to park. There were 15 minute spots and 3 hour spots all in the same small area. I explained the issue to the manager and he said he would take care of it. I even asked at check out if he took care of it and he said he did. Today I got a collection bill for $80. I t was a $20 parking ticket to start. Had I known the manager was lazy and a liar I would have just paid the ticket at that time.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Debo-Mike
Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

The Village at Breckinridge
Our visit was fantastic! The temp was cold night 40F only got up to 48F. So bring winter attire.
Our one bedroom condo had everything needed to complete our stay. We decided to go with the premier package. Which ment it has been newly renovated.
We had a balcony with a great view as you can see from the pictures.
It also had indoor/heated parking it was extra but totally worth it. Parking is very difficult to find when this town is busy.
We would definitely come back!!.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bikram_Mom_Dad
Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

Please do not look at the pictures on the website and think that's what you're going to get. The room that I booked looked nothing like what I saw online. It was very disappointing upon entering the room and expecting something else. The room is very outdated and really needed to be painted and fixed up. The kitchen was nice because it was already partially updated and it had a full size refrigerator and dishwasher which made it nice. If you have problems getting up and down you would not like the bathroom because the toilet was so low to the ground that I had to laugh about it. The parking garage what's the worst parking garage I have ever been in. It is not made for large vehicles. There is a $20 parking fee if you're going to use the garage. The location is amazing and you can block to Main Street and do shopping and dining and have a great time. It made it very convenient which made up for the lack of other things in the room. The view from the room was the rooftop and it was lame. I probably would not stay here again just because it was definitely what I would call a false advertisement. I just expected something much nicer and better quality and not so outdated.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

This was my 3rd stay at the village and i have always had a great experience. This time round i was very disappointed. When we checked in, the rooms looked very clean. At about 10 pm When we decided to call it a night i noticed the room smelled of puke and rotten eggs. Thank God they had a washer and dryer in the unit. I stripped the whole bed including pillows and pillowcases because i couldn't tell where the smell was coming. Also the bath tub has seen better days. If i had white vinegar i probably would have cleaned it as well. After that i good night sleep. I hope my next stay will be better.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2021

We started planning our road trip at the end of March, with Breckenridge being the first stop for three nights, we were really looking forward to it we had not been there for four years, Breckenridge holds a very special meaning for my husband and I. I wanted to make sure I booked early so I can get the good rooms, really did not planning on staying at the village but once I saw their beautiful luxury condos I made sure that I upgraded to those rooms, I had seen several of them online, and there’s one on booking.com, knowing that we we’re not going to get the exact room shown I had seen many others on Google for the village luxury condos, so I was very excited in seeing which room we were going to get. When we arrived the rooms were not ready so we waited an hour and a half and when we went back in we were told that we could look at the room to see if we liked it and if not we were more than welcome to look at some others, the staff was very kind and very helpful. We went to room 212 in the Shenango building, will you open the door I walked in about five or six steps turned around walked out it was like walking into a pitch black cave , I walked out to my husband looked out the window and said that it was looking out at a roof and a few inches of a Mountain View, I knew I could not stay in that room. We went back and there was a different person working at the desk, we told him that we could not stand that room it was like extremely dark and no daylight, we expected to go look at some other rooms but he said that was the only room they had left in their six buildings, we were shocked he said that all the rooms were still dirty because they were understaffed, we didn’t know what to do we had planned this trip early on. I went online right away to try to see what we could stay, we love the Powderhorn but they didn’t have anything available so we ended up leaving and staying somewhere else for our first night of vacation, came back into town and we’re given another room but they had saved for us, they said they write their rooms from silver gold platinum and Premier, and the managers actually read the rooms, it was better than the first one we had seen but not even close to being a premier condo or even a luxury condo, the kitchen was nice but other than that it needs a lot of updating, oh and the TV in the master bedroom, doesn’t work properly, we just stuck it out and stayed for the last couple of nights, but when it comes to booking a luxury premier condo at the village, Make sure that you were very specific with the room I know you can’t get exact room that you see online but when you pay the extra price for luxury, that is what you expect so just be aware that you need to talk to somebody about what you are expecting, if it was up to me I would be on the very top floor of the Shenango building facing the mountain side over the parking lot there’s a good chance that those condos are much nicer, when you go online and you look at the pictures you will be able to tell which direction your building is facing, we probably won’t be back to Breck for a while but we were definitely bummed that we had to go somewhere else for the first night, they were very courteous and refunded as that first night, the staff was very nice.

Room tip: if you book luxury you better call and ask what the room looks like so you dont get the others
Date of stay: June 2021