5 people are viewing this hotel
US$565
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$565
Lol.travel
US$432
Hotels.comUS$565
travelup.comUS$588
PricelineUS$565
All reviews main street quicksilver lift bedroom condo the kitchen housekeeping staff fitness center spring break ski hill free shuttle antero peak building skiing tubs town premier units
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2021

This is our second stay at The Village, in one of the premium condos (bedroom, kitchen and living area with a sleeper sofa). The sleeper sofa was in poor condition, with the headboard area sinking a good 6-8 inches below the rest of the bed. My sons had to bolster up the bed with sofa cushions. At checkout they told us they could have provided a roll-up bed. Nice, but this takes up space in the unit. Shame, because otherwise the unit was in good condition.

We stayed in Antero #1406

The Village is in a great location, but you do pay for the privilege.

Room tip: Difficult since the units are individually owned
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 25 October 2021 via mobile

We have stayed here several times. The location can’t be beat and staff is great! All the condos are individually owned and different so I can’t speak for all of them but we always book a premier condo and have had really nice rooms. I have seen by walking by them that some are outdated but I suggest booking a premier to avoid that. I will continue to stay here.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2021

I parked inside the Villages parking garage like the front desk told me. Our room wasn’t ready and we had to wait 3 hours until it was ready. During that time frame I received a parking ticket for $20 because of the poor instructions by the front desk on exactly where it was ok to park. There were 15 minute spots and 3 hour spots all in the same small area. I explained the issue to the manager and he said he would take care of it. I even asked at check out if he took care of it and he said he did. Today I got a collection bill for $80. I t was a $20 parking ticket to start. Had I known the manager was lazy and a liar I would have just paid the ticket at that time.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Debo-Mike
Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

The Village at Breckinridge
Our visit was fantastic! The temp was cold night 40F only got up to 48F. So bring winter attire.
Our one bedroom condo had everything needed to complete our stay. We decided to go with the premier package. Which ment it has been newly renovated.
We had a balcony with a great view as you can see from the pictures.
It also had indoor/heated parking it was extra but totally worth it. Parking is very difficult to find when this town is busy.
We would definitely come back!!.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bikram_Mom_Dad
Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

Please do not look at the pictures on the website and think that's what you're going to get. The room that I booked looked nothing like what I saw online. It was very disappointing upon entering the room and expecting something else. The room is very outdated and really needed to be painted and fixed up. The kitchen was nice because it was already partially updated and it had a full size refrigerator and dishwasher which made it nice. If you have problems getting up and down you would not like the bathroom because the toilet was so low to the ground that I had to laugh about it. The parking garage what's the worst parking garage I have ever been in. It is not made for large vehicles. There is a $20 parking fee if you're going to use the garage. The location is amazing and you can block to Main Street and do shopping and dining and have a great time. It made it very convenient which made up for the lack of other things in the room. The view from the room was the rooftop and it was lame. I probably would not stay here again just because it was definitely what I would call a false advertisement. I just expected something much nicer and better quality and not so outdated.

Date of stay: August 2021