Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$124
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

The Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$129
Antlers Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$169
Chalet Elevation(Breckenridge)
US$274
The Bivvi Hostel(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$189
Abbett Placer Inn(Breckenridge)
Atrium Condominiums(Breckenridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshuttle servicebedroom townhousethe kitchenmain streetin townhot tubgreat place to stayfree shuttleunderground parkinggas fireplacedaily housekeepingperfect locationfive minute walkfront desk staffmurphy bedgreat kitchenski boots
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We booked a three bedroom condo for a family gathering over Labor Day weekend. I had no idea what to expect but we were all pleased with the unit. Check in was quick and efficient and the lobby has a very welcoming, expansive, western feel. Our unit was on the top floor and had a fantastic view from the rooms and decent sized balcony. The kitchen had everything we needed and faced on to a small living room with a fireplace that was big enough for us to sit around and talk. There was also room for a dining table. The rooms had a king, queen and twins. The master was very nice with a large tv. The unit also had wifi. We were able to take a short walk into town for dinner and the "kids" enjoyed the hot tub (located off the lobby) in the evening. All in all it was a hit with the family and helped make for a nice weekend.

Room Tip: We had room 1402 which is a three bedroom unit with a great view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My sons wedding was held in Breckinridge. Most of the guests stayed at Mountain Thunder Lodge. We stayed in a 2 bedroom town-home. Out town-home was nice other than a odor in the room that we finally discovered was coming from the garbage disposal. The staff tried to rectify but were unable to do so. With the purchase of a plug in air freshener we were able to tolerate the smell. Be aware, there is NO AIR CONDITIONING. A few of our wedding guests did find the lack of air in the rooms to be inconvenient, especially considering the high price of the rooms.

All in all, a nice location. Good amenities and nice staff. Since I believe the units are privately owned, it just depends on the unit you get. I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We had our wedding here in July, The employees went above and beyond to accommodate everyone's needs.The location is perfect it is a few blocks from main street but still has a secluded mountain feel. This was the absolute perfect place for a 4th of July wedding! The fire works were set off just down the hill from the lodge, so we had the best view in town! Rooms were a bit pricey compared to other places around Breckenridge, but I would still recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I booked this condo for a mid-August trip to Breckenridge. We stayed two nights with our 7 and 9 year old sons. We had a king bedroom with en suite and a queen bedroom with a bath across the hall. Dining area and kitchen (which were lightly used) and a nice living room. We checked in and parked in a garage beneath the building. Walked into town (two long blocks) and had dinner. The next day we went on a great hike to Sallie Barber Mine and then stopped at the Country Boy Gold mine. Boys swam in the heated pool and again walked into town. There is a free shuttle available with the condo, but we were so close we walked. I paid just under $400 per night with all taxes and fees, and don't regret it, because we basically rented an apartment. The facility was well maintained. There was a free washer and dryer on our floor in the building and only maybe 10 units on our floor. I looked at cheaper places, but very glad I chose this one.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lilandyb
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I booked a room at the Mountain Thunder Lodge. We arrived very late after normal check in hours. And was told we didn't have a room there. After looking into it, the employee told us our room was at a different hotel. I argued that I didn't book a room at that hotel, and that I had booked a room at the lodge. I provided the email showing my reservation and was told the room must have been moved to the Ski Village. So, we went to the other resort and had a fine stay. I was unhappy with the situation, and advise caution when booking rooms here.

Stayed: March 2017