Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
StayForLong
Priceline
All reviews the kitchen hot tub free bus boreas pass spacious accommodations views are spectacular ski slopes living room crock pot mountain biking high altitude pool table washer and dryer close to town downtown breckenridge garage units
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2022

We really enjoyed our stay here. Very spacious accommodations, was nice having the hot tub right outside our unit, not too far from downtown Breck, having a garage was also great! Negatives-could hear other guests below us easily, when it's windy it's very noisy and mattresses aren't the most comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 4 November 2022

Outstanding resort in Breckenridge ! Best views in the area and updated and large rooms / units. I really enjoyed being removed from the village and experiencing a true Colorado mountain visit. Resort isolated a short walk from the Bald Mountain train entrance and they offer snowshoe equipment in the lobby !

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2022

This location is not in the heart of the downtown but that is what we liked about it. Quiet area with an excellent view. Our unit was 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Room for everyone. The unit comes with a garage and garage door opener. Our Ford Explorer fit but just barely-if you have a larger vehicle you will be parking outside. The unit was nicely updated, the kitchen well stocked (including a slow cooker!) and vaporizers to make your stay more comfortable.

One star removed as the beds themselves & pillows appear to be newer but not very comfortable for anyone in our group. Disappointing.

Would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 12 October 2022

Don’t get tricked like I did! Sneaky hidden fees & lousy management. I stayed here for a quick overnight stay (around a 14-hour staycation from Denver). It was a reasonable price which is why we decided to stay. We used two wine glasses and hand towels - and washed those before leaving per checkout instructions. When I see my credit card charge, it is more than double the nightly rate. I called to ask what this charge was and was told there was a $150 cleaning fee added to all reservations. I booked through booking.com and never saw a mention of this charge when booking. I explained that I only used wine glasses & towels and washed those myself and asked if they could make an exception for this charge given the circumstances. I was told by the Vacatia representative that there was “nothing they could do since I booked through booking.com and would have to go through them.” Then, when I tried to contact booking.com, there was no ability to contact support or submit a dispute (photo attached). It’s clearly a circle of businesses hiding behind each other, so they don’t have to address customer issues. It’s unreasonable to be charged $150 when I cleaned the place before I left (and it wasn’t even that clean to start with), and unacceptable that there is no customer service or ability to resolve an issue if it arises.

The overall place was fine- there is a mountain view from the top row of buildings, and I had plans to bring friends back to do weekend stays (we live in Denver), but this experience has left a terrible taste in my mouth. The TV in the main bedroom was broken, so my husband and I slept on the pull-out couch. I didn’t even want to use the coffee maker bc it didn’t look like it had been adequately cleaned. All this is maybe acceptable for a $184 reservation, but I ended up paying $374 for a one-night stay in a less-than-mediocre facility.

It’s incredibly frustrating as a consumer not to have a resolution to a straightforward issue and for a business to conduct itself this way. I’d rather pay more to stay at a place that cares about their customers than give any money to sleazy these business practices. Yeah, you got my $150 this time, but you lost a good opportunity for future business.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 8 October 2022

I was so disappointed when the building of the unit I was staying in didn't have a hot tub or gas grill which was operational and make sure you ask for additional blankets when staying here, especially this time of year because it is very uncomfortable when you wake up in the middle of the night freezing cold and no blankets!!!

Date of stay: September 2022