Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot tub and fire pit hash bunk beds king room place to stay in town ski season balcony earplugs accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Place just isn’t what it seems. No ac which would’ve been nice on hot nights. No fridge/microwave in the hot tub suite. I don’t wanna put my food in the refrigerator with random peoples food. Hot tub buttons are cut up and doesn’t even light up. Lighting is horrible in the room. Shower is to small to even turn around in. Shampoo/conditioner bottles in our room were pre used before we got in the room. Shower head is leaking everywhere. Someone’s water bottle was in the closet half drank. The only positive point of this whole experience was the nice lady making sure we had fresh towels she deserves a raise. Would’ve been nice to of known what we were gonna have to do without before we got here any other hotel would at least have a mini fridge and microwave

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank X5689MDsdb
Reviewed 9 February 2021

The Bivvi hostel has a ton a great reviews but our experience was unpleasant to say the least. The rooms are very cold and although the hostel promises breakfast, the staff doesn't want to give you any. The first day we were here, there was a continental breakfast, however, it seems the staff doesn't want anyone to have breakfast anymore. You have to ask the guy at reception if you can have a banana. If he's in a good mood he just might give you one. The Bivvi is the perfect name for this place because staying here is just like sleeping in a bivi sack. It's cold, damp, dirty, and you are going to be uncomfortable.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank alexanderjohn1648
Reviewed 16 November 2020

The Bivvi far exceeded our expectations. Awesome place with great vibes. It was our first time in Colorado and we had the best time. Russell was absolutely the best host all around. Seemed like everytime I needed something he was on top of it. He went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable. It's the best hostel I've experienced for the cost. I picked this place for their fresh breakfast which included fresh fruit, orange juice, coffee, egg sandwiches/ burritos.
The place has great amenities like a hot tub outside and fire pit - not to mention the hot tub inside our room! Thank you Bivii and Russel for an awesome stay!

Room tip: get the king suite with the hot tub!
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

This was our last overnight stop of a mini (5 day) road trip. Unusually I’m excited to go home after being gone for a few days but I was bummed to have to leave The Bivvi. The king bed in the hot tub suite was soooo comfy!. Also, the common area had a really welcoming/cozy feel. I just wanted to stay at the property the whole time and although the on site bar made it quite possible to do so, we out and about to check out Breck. The Bivvi is conveniently located on the bus line and within a short drive or walk to lots of attractions including The Breckinridge Distillery and other restaurants, shops and bars. Russel was the cool dude that checked us in and recommended Blue River Bistro for lunch and it was perfect! I can’t wait to check out The Bivvi in Telluride!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Absolute pleasure being a guest at The Bivvi. From the second I walked in the door I felt welcomed and I knew from that point it was going to be a truly amazing stay. I was greeted by Russ who checked me in and made that process extremely smooth. There was a couple sitting at the bar having a few beers so I asked if I could join and they were ecstatic to have my company. Russ set up the fire for us on the back deck and hours later and many stories and laughs maybe a few brews as well..hah The night was definitely one for the story books. Truly an amazing experience and if you have the opportunity to stay I would highly recommend The Bivvi Breckenridge!!!

Date of stay: October 2020