Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot tub and fire pit hash bunk beds king room place to stay in town ski season balcony earplugs accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2022

Be careful canceling your reservation in this location, it will result in a non refundable 25% fee even if you choose “free cancelation" on your reservation. Unfortunately, I was forced to cancel 2 days after reservations were made due to a family emergency, Well to my surprise I was charged $100 (25%) nonrefundable for cancelling 2 WEEKS PRIOR to my trip. I called the property to inquire about my charges and spoke to some rude man who denied the charges and that I needed to contact booking.com, so i contacted Booking.com and according to them they tried to negotiate with property management with no success which is total BS from both hotel and booking.com.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

If you do not mind staying in a run down, musky smelling, dirty, no A/C, No refrigerator other than sharing one In The lobby then these accommodations are for you-!- The way this establishment was portrayed in what I thought I was purchasing was two different things. I was in total shock when we went to our rooms. Everything was all rundown I did not even want to sit down on the bed much less sleep than it. Like I stated, if you can look past what I have verbalize about this establishment then this place for you.

Room tip: Avoid Like the Plague
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

This place was terrible. No AC in room. No drink machine anywhere to be found. Not what it is represented to be in photos. We made reservations based on reviews and photos. Price was more than big name hotels in Breckenridge.

Do not recommend. ! !

Room tip: Stay in another hotel !
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 8 October 2021

My husband and I stayed here for one night and absolutely fell in love with this place. The manager was extremely attentive, friendly, and helpful. The attention to the little details made a big difference and made us feel as if we were staying with family. The freshly made breakfasts were amazing, the fire was always going, the hot tub and fire pit looked great, and the location was perfect. We would most definitely go back and now want to try the Telluride location next!

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank christinagN6797YT
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Place just isn’t what it seems. No ac which would’ve been nice on hot nights. No fridge/microwave in the hot tub suite. I don’t wanna put my food in the refrigerator with random peoples food. Hot tub buttons are cut up and doesn’t even light up. Lighting is horrible in the room. Shower is to small to even turn around in. Shampoo/conditioner bottles in our room were pre used before we got in the room. Shower head is leaking everywhere. Someone’s water bottle was in the closet half drank. The only positive point of this whole experience was the nice lady making sure we had fresh towels she deserves a raise. Would’ve been nice to of known what we were gonna have to do without before we got here any other hotel would at least have a mini fridge and microwave

Date of stay: April 2021